PUKE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

PUKE!

Listening to Marv on Bob Mathews Show on WHAM in Rochester:

Continues to say the BIlls should stay the course and let DJ continue to coach
    Still say Trent is Good
    Still says it will all come around

Old man... have you WATCHED THIS TEAM PLAY HAVE YOU REALLY WATCHED DJ COACH

PUKE
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: PUKE!

Marv seems to be losing his grip on sanity.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by keithtr
      Listening to Marv on Bob Mathews Show on WHAM in Rochester:

Continues to say the BIlls should stay the course and let DJ continue to coach
      Still say Trent is Good
      Still says it will all come around

Old man... have you WATCHED THIS TEAM PLAY HAVE YOU REALLY WATCHED DJ COACH

PUKE
      Why in the world would you put yourselves through that? Bob Mathews is only good for one thing, putting people to sleep. The guy's column's in the D@C always have tons of factual errors in them. It's actually pretty funny.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

I don't know why this is such a big surprise to people. MARV BROUGHT DICK IN. He is going to say that until he takes a dirt nap.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          Legendary Zoner
          • May 2009

the alzheimer's must be kicking in and he forgot about the past year.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
            • Apr 2005

If he said any different it would be admitting he was wrong in his decisions and he got us in the hole we're in now! Marv is no longer credible in my book! He's opinion means nothing!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• sauce
              • Dec 2008

Great title to your thread...Like I said subpar website with subpar posters

When you post a thread or an article it usually takes a full 24 hours to reach 8 posts or so

Comment

• Jaybird
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by sauce

When you post a thread or an article it usually takes a full 24 hours to reach 8 posts or so
                So why you here?

Comment

• sauce
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jaybird
                  So why you here?
                  Just as another source of bills talk out of bordem....

You have to admit this site is really bad in comparsion to other bills message boards...

So my question is why are you here?

You must not start alot of threads, because if you did you would find it is pretty obnixous waiting two full days to see a decent amount of responses

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • May 2009

what does that even mean? it means you're on here...... so you are subpar, in your way of thinking that is. in addition to that, you can lick my taint. the only other board that is almost as good as this one is stadium wall. i've been on all of them and this is the one that has stuck. reason being, because there is actually more factual information here and more entertaining. you sir. are a moron.
                    Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 11-11-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• BillsWin
                      man amongst boys
                      • Oct 2008

You have to admit this site is really bad in comparsion to other bills message boards...

You must not start alot of threads, because if you did you would find it is pretty obnixous waiting two full days to see a decent amount of responses

It wasn't always like this. But the Bills' ineptitude has sent alot of posters into hibernation. And even if they are still viewing the boards they aren't repsonding as frequently as they used to.
                      I am The Batman.

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Why waste your time here then? I think this is a great web site, and a great message board. There is a lot of very good posters on this web site. Just because people don't share your opinion on some things doesn't mean this web site isn't good.
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Meathead
                          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                          • Jul 2002

i love marv to death but theres no way dick ever 'comes around' as a hc

if youve been around as long as dick has and you dont order your ****** cornerback to fall like he took a shotgun blast to the forehead on a crucial kickoff return then you will never ever ever be a good hc
                          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                            • Feb 2005

You Sir with your 108 post are a paragon of bills knowledge. when you have been around long enough to actually have some cred then you can flap your wortless gums

until then stfu cause you got NOTHING.
                            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Demon
                              Why in the world would you put yourselves through that? Bob Mathews is only good for one thing, putting people to sleep. The guy's column's in the D@C always have tons of factual errors in them. It's actually pretty funny.
                              I'm driving home from work at the time he is on. nothing else to listen to

Comment

Working...
                              X