Listening to Marv on Bob Mathews Show on WHAM in Rochester:

Continues to say the BIlls should stay the course and let DJ continue to coach
Still say Trent is Good
Still says it will all come around

Old man... have you WATCHED THIS TEAM PLAY HAVE YOU REALLY WATCHED DJ COACH

PUKE

BillsWin
11-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Marv seems to be losing his grip on sanity.

Demon
11-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Listening to Marv on Bob Mathews Show on WHAM in Rochester:

Continues to say the BIlls should stay the course and let DJ continue to coach
Still say Trent is Good
Still says it will all come around

Old man... have you WATCHED THIS TEAM PLAY HAVE YOU REALLY WATCHED DJ COACH

PUKE

Why in the world would you put yourselves through that? Bob Mathews is only good for one thing, putting people to sleep. The guy's column's in the D@C always have tons of factual errors in them. It's actually pretty funny.

T-Long
11-11-2009, 06:36 PM
I don't know why this is such a big surprise to people. MARV BROUGHT DICK IN. He is going to say that until he takes a dirt nap.

BertSquirtgum
11-11-2009, 10:41 PM
the alzheimer's must be kicking in and he forgot about the past year.

sdbillsfan2
11-11-2009, 10:46 PM
If he said any different it would be admitting he was wrong in his decisions and he got us in the hole we're in now! Marv is no longer credible in my book! He's opinion means nothing!

sauce
11-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Great title to your thread...Like I said subpar website with subpar posters

When you post a thread or an article it usually takes a full 24 hours to reach 8 posts or so

Jaybird
11-11-2009, 10:53 PM

When you post a thread or an article it usually takes a full 24 hours to reach 8 posts or so

So why you here?

sauce
11-11-2009, 10:57 PM
So why you here?

Just as another source of bills talk out of bordem....

You have to admit this site is really bad in comparsion to other bills message boards...

So my question is why are you here?

You must not start alot of threads, because if you did you would find it is pretty obnixous waiting two full days to see a decent amount of responses

BertSquirtgum
11-11-2009, 11:24 PM

what does that even mean? it means you're on here...... so you are subpar, in your way of thinking that is. in addition to that, you can lick my taint. the only other board that is almost as good as this one is stadium wall. i've been on all of them and this is the one that has stuck. reason being, because there is actually more factual information here and more entertaining. you sir. are a moron.

BillsWin
11-11-2009, 11:26 PM

You have to admit this site is really bad in comparsion to other bills message boards...

You must not start alot of threads, because if you did you would find it is pretty obnixous waiting two full days to see a decent amount of responses

It wasn't always like this. But the Bills' ineptitude has sent alot of posters into hibernation. And even if they are still viewing the boards they aren't repsonding as frequently as they used to.

Demon
11-12-2009, 12:11 AM

Why waste your time here then? I think this is a great web site, and a great message board. There is a lot of very good posters on this web site. Just because people don't share your opinion on some things doesn't mean this web site isn't good.

Meathead
11-12-2009, 12:39 AM
i love marv to death but theres no way dick ever 'comes around' as a hc

if youve been around as long as dick has and you dont order your ****** cornerback to fall like he took a shotgun blast to the forehead on a crucial kickoff return then you will never ever ever be a good hc

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-12-2009, 07:26 AM

You Sir with your 108 post are a paragon of bills knowledge. when you have been around long enough to actually have some cred then you can flap your wortless gums

until then stfu cause you got NOTHING.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Why in the world would you put yourselves through that? Bob Mathews is only good for one thing, putting people to sleep. The guy's column's in the D@C always have tons of factual errors in them. It's actually pretty funny.

I'm driving home from work at the time he is on. nothing else to listen to

yordad
11-12-2009, 07:37 AM
Can you please tell me which sites are better?

Jan Reimers
11-12-2009, 07:42 AM
I've tried many of the other Bills' message boards, and I like this one the best, by far.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-12-2009, 07:42 AM
I'm tired of dickheads flapping their gums with nothing but disrespect for the poster and not commenting on the actual discussion

my original post was a valid observation of what the state of the bills is and looser has to disrespect ME. this is one of those times when you want to reach thru the computer and punch someone in the eye.

don137
11-12-2009, 07:59 AM
Guys don't worry about some 15 year old spammer coming onto the site and trying to stir the pot. Just don't sink to his level.

As far as Marv goes, he is probably saying that because he is responsible for both Marv and DJ being here so he has a bias. Its not like he is going to say he screwed up and he should of never brought them here, especially while they are still here.

For people with no bias I think everyone agrees this team has taken even a further step back under DJ's and Edwards tenure. I think the Bills have become even more of a laughing stock. The guys on the radio here in Charlotte still can not believe the Panthers lost to the Bills and they'll admit the Panthers stink.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2009, 08:01 AM
This is the same coach who had 4 chances to win a Superbowl...and couldn't.

sauce
11-12-2009, 09:44 AM
I'm tired of dickheads flapping their gums with nothing but disrespect for the poster and not commenting on the actual discussion

my original post was a valid observation of what the state of the bills is and looser has to disrespect ME. this is one of those times when you want to reach thru the computer and punch someone in the eye.

hahaha woah calm down message board karate kid

sauce
11-12-2009, 09:46 AM
It wasn't always like this. But the Bills' ineptitude has sent alot of posters into hibernation. And even if they are still viewing the boards they aren't repsonding as frequently as they used to.

Fair enough...Props to the fans who stay here even in the tough times

yordad
11-12-2009, 10:10 AM
http://buffalorange.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

When you post a thread on this site it actually get views and you get responsesReaders Digest ranks the zone higher in poster satisfaction. :up:

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 10:12 AM

When you post a thread on this site it actually get views and you get responsesThis is the third time I've seen you post links to the Range claiming that it is far superior. If that is so why do you continue to visit the Zone? If it is truly superior you have no need to be here, or are you simply trolling?

sauce
11-12-2009, 10:15 AM
This is the third time I've seen you post links to the Range claiming that it is far superior. If that is so why do you continue to visit the Zone? If it is truly superior you have no need to be here, or are you simply trolling?

Not trolling...check my posts buddy

I come here as a third source of Bills info behind buffalorange and boards.buffalobills that's all

Just commenting that the zone could use more "livelyness"....Many of the topic's and threads see a good half hour in between responses

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 10:18 AM

I come here as a third source of Bills info behind buffalorange and boards.buffalobills that's all

Just commenting that the zone could use more "livelyness"....Many of the topic's and threads see a good half hour in between responsesNo, you're trolling. If you truly feel that this board is less than impressive simply don't post. It's dumb as dog **** to come here and start posting links to rival boards.

sauce
11-12-2009, 10:22 AM
No, you're trolling. If you truly feel that this board is less than impressive simply don't post. It's dumb as dog **** to come here and start posting links to rival boards.

Did you check my prior posts?

Anything but trolling

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Did you check my prior posts?

Anything but trolling

Yeah, I did, and all I see is trolling:

Just commenting that the zone could use more...

When you post a thread on this site it actually get views and you get responses

You must not...

This message board is horrible....

There is hardly ever action and when there is it's subpar

This is why I post at the Buffalorange.com. I recommend this to anyone who is on here

Why wait for...

You're a troll, if you don't like it here go elsewhere, nobody will miss you.

sauce
11-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Yeah, I did, and all I see is trolling:

You're a troll, if you don't like it here go elsewhere, nobody will miss you.

hahaha so you dug up the 5 posts I have made in the last 24 hours saying this was a subpar site?

Am I not entitled to my opinion? Damn I mean there are still threads on page one from 6 days ago.

Oh and would you like me to go find the other 100 posts I have starting threads on quality Bills information?

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 10:36 AM
hahaha so you dug up the 5 posts I have made in the last 24 hours saying this was a subpar site?

Am I not entitled to my opinion? Damn I mean there are still threads on page one from 6 days ago.

Oh and would you like me to go find the other 100 posts I have starting threads on quality Bills information?You're missing the point entirely. If you are not happy here don't post here, it's really quite easy. There are thousands upon thousands of people who clearly enjoy their time on this message board. If you do not you will not be missed; by posting links to rival boards and encouraging people to go to rival boards you are by definition "trolling" this message board.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-12-2009, 10:43 AM
hahaha woah calm down message board karate kid
POW.
consider yourself punched in the eye

Demon
11-12-2009, 11:59 AM

Oh and would you like me to go find the other 100 posts I have starting threads on quality Bills information?

No offense, but you're really getting annoying. If the range is a web site full of winners like yourself, then i doubt anybody will jump ship.

Speaking of the range, did the guy who stole all the extra billboard money come back yet? What a JOKE that was. Great web site there. You and the billboard bandit.

Meathead
11-12-2009, 01:20 PM
oh please thats some bull**** right there

marv is the only coach to ever get his team to four straight. thats a hell of an accomplishment. he was a great coach for us and deserves his icon status in buffalo

and while i think we should always listen to his advice, i just dont see how he can say they should stick with dick. ive watched football long enough to know when a team is making unforced errors and dicks teams have always been full of them, including his own mind bottlingly poor gameday decisions. i would love the chance to ask marv over a beer if he was serious or just doing ralph a favor to try to pump up the fanbase for another year or more of dickball

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 01:23 PM

marv is the only coach to ever get his team to four straight. thats a hell of an accomplishment. he was a great coach for us and deserves his icon status in buffalo

and while i think we should always listen to his advice, i just dont see how he can say they should stick with dick. ive watched football long enough to know when a team is making unforced errors and dicks teams have always been full of them, including his own mind bottlingly poor gameday decisions. i would love the chance to ask marv over a beer if he was serious or just doing ralph a favor to try to pump up the fanbase for another year or more of dickball

My guess is:
1. They are friends.
2. He hired him and it would look bad on him if he were fired.

trapezeus
11-12-2009, 03:17 PM

mind bottlingly? please tell me that Jauron isn't bottling his stupidity.

Meathead
11-13-2009, 03:38 AM
yes he calls it eu de dickette

BertSquirtgum
11-13-2009, 12:26 PM

Just commenting that the zone could use more "livelyness"....Many of the topic's and threads see a good half hour in between responses

buffalobills.com message board is the fu**ing worst. you post something and it's gone before anyone else has a chance to read it. there are so many clowns on that board trolling away.