PDA

View Full Version : Lee is a boxing fan?

justasportsfan
11-12-2009, 09:41 AM
"If Cotto can slow the fight, hit Pac with lead rights, he will be good. I believe Pac will have too much activity, and cuts will play a role in a Pac victory" - Lee Evans, Wide Receiver, Buffalo Bills

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=23356

THE ATHLETES ARE PICKIN'...

"I think Pacquiao will win in 12 rounds, but if there is a knock out I think it will happen in the 9th. Pacquiao is too quick for Cotto." - Terrell Suggs, Three-Time Pro-Bowl Linebacker/Defensive End, Baltimore Ravens

"I'd like to see Pacquiao win because then he'd get to fight Mayweather, and THAT's a fight I really want to see!" - Vernon Davis, Tight End, San Francisco 49'ers

"I think Pacquiao will win with a knock out in the 8th round. He is the best pound for pound fighter right now and he will be too much for Cotto to handle." - Brandon Marshall, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos

"I think its going to be a great fight, but I think Cotto's got the edge because Pacquio leaves himself open too much. So I'm going with Cotto in a decision" - Kellen Winslow Jr., Tight End, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

"It should be one of the best fights of the year between two incredible boxers. Cotto's size advantage could help him early on - if it does go the distance, I think Pacquiao's technique and experience will be tough to beat. But, I say Cotto wins at the end of the day." - Kris Jenkins, Four-Time Pro Bowl Defensive-Tackle, New York Jets

"Manny's quickness on his feet and landing punches will help to win on a knock out." - Justin Morneau, Three-Time All-Star, 2006 AL MVP, 2008 Home Run Derby Champion, First Baseman, Minnesota Twins

"Manny. He's quick and that might be too much for Cotto to handle." - Justin Verlander, Two-Time All-Star, 2006 AL Rookie of the Year, Pitcher, Detroit Tigers

"If Cotto can slow the fight, hit Pac with lead rights, he will be good. I believe Pac will have too much activity, and cuts will play a role in a Pac victory" - Lee Evans, Wide Receiver, Buffalo Bills

"Cotto will be the last one standing!" - Brian Roberts, Two-Time All-Star, Second Baseman, Baltimore Orioles

"Miguel Cotto will end Manny's domination with hard jabs and will knock him out in the later rounds to end Pac-Mans reign." - Gordon Beckham, 2009 Sporting News AL Rookie of the Year, Third Baseman, Chicago White Sox

"Pacquiao....I think he is on a roll right now and he doesn't get enough credit for the power he brings so I think he wins by decision." - Calvin Pace, Linebacker, New York Jets

Pinkerton Security
11-12-2009, 09:48 AM
hes also an avid bowler. I have no smart comment for this, but lots of athletes, especially football players, seem to be attracted to the physicality of boxing and other sports like it

justasportsfan
11-12-2009, 09:52 AM
"Manny Pacquiao's nickname is 'The Mexicutioner.' He's beaten more Latinos than the police. Pacquiao...unanimous decision." - George Lopez, Comedian, Actor, and Host of Lopez Tonight!

LMAO!

THATHURMANATOR
11-12-2009, 09:57 AM
No Lee does not like Boxing.

The last buffalo fan
11-12-2009, 10:44 AM
"Manny Pacquiao's nickname is 'The Mexicutioner.' He's beaten more Latinos than the police. Pacquiao...unanimous decision." - George Lopez, Comedian, Actor, and Host of Lopez Tonight!

LMAO!

:madashellwithtforyourdamncommentoutofhandandtimealsobeotch: :up: