PDA

View Full Version : wow CUTLER looks awful!

BuffaloBlitz83
11-12-2009, 09:21 PM
3 INTs already in 3rd. so that is 14 TD to 15 INTs this year.

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 09:28 PM
I can honestly say that none of those INT's are his fault. WR's falling down, refs getting in the way, there just isn't anything you can do about it sometimes as a QB.

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 09:43 PM
That forth one was all on him; he was trying to force it and paid for it. What's amazing is that the 49ers aren't winning by double digits right now. Four turnovers and only leading by a point? That's either an indication of how good Chicago's defense is or how poor the 49ers offense is.

Joe Fo Sho
11-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Still wish we went after him though.

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2009, 10:16 PM
I can honestly say that none of those INT's are his fault. WR's falling down, refs getting in the way, there just isn't anything you can do about it sometimes as a QB.

The one on the goal line he should have taken the sack. He threw it right to the lineman.

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Still wish we went after him though.Yeah, once Chicago puts a OL in front of him it's going to be ugly for the rest of the league.

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 10:18 PM
The one on the goal line he should have taken the sack. He threw it right to the lineman.I stand corrected, two of the INT's were not on him. I forgot all about that play, a fat guys dream.

MassEffect218435
11-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Okay, two of the five were not on him :rofl:

BuffaloBlitz83
11-12-2009, 10:35 PM
QB's get the glory of the td and the agony of int. Nobody cares if it is there fault or not. They get credit for a 2 yd screen pass where a receiver breaks 4 tackles and goes 80 for a td. So they get killed for a tip pass off wr hands into cb's hands. That is the bottomline. We just look at boxscore at end of day. Cutler has been brutal this year.

Chicago needs to fix the OL and get the man some WR's. I can see TO in Chicago next year dropping passes.

Ingtar33
11-13-2009, 01:23 AM
Cutler is Jeff George. I said that during the off season when he was on the market. He'll destroy your team chemistry, undermine your coaches. and throw a lot of dumb INTs (though in Jeff George's defense he never threw 5 ints in a game... and only once threw 4 ints in a game)... while throwing for 4000 yards and 20+ tds a season.

that's who Cutler is. a loser. He'll be lucky if he ever puts up a winning season. Yet he'll pile on the yards and TDs... and bounce from team to team... and coach to coach.

Did you see him throw his WRs under the bus after the Cardinals game? How about how he threw the whole offense under the bus after tonight game? (that's right, he had the temerity to blame the offense in general and not his own play for the loss)

The broncos players hated him in Denver, couldn't stand him as a teammate... Chicago is learning to their sorrow that those Denver broncos weren't kidding. He's the last guy in the world you'd want as your teammate.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Marshall and Sheffler loved him. They were pissed when he got traded.

Buddo
11-13-2009, 04:45 AM
It doesn't really matter who loved him.
He just isn't good enough.
He's a slightly upmarket version of Losman, big arm, bigger space between his ears.
Think back to last season.
He had an O-Line. He had receivers and a TE.
He also had just to win one game from about 3, to get the Broncos into the playoffs.
One of those games was against the Bills.
He couldn't get it done.
If the Bills had traded for Cutler, and I'm assuming sent Edwards in his place, I would expect the respective records this year, to be next to no different. The main difference would be that we wouldn't have any draft picks to fix the other problems we have, for at least another couple of years.

tampabay25690
11-13-2009, 05:38 AM
I wish we had him though

yordad
11-13-2009, 06:55 AM
I would trade 2 trents a 3 dicks for him.

mybills
11-13-2009, 07:04 AM
I'll bet Sanchez feels better now. :D

Jan Reimers
11-13-2009, 07:36 AM
Why does anyone want this guy on the Bills? He's a cancer and a crybaby who will blame everyone but himself for every loss. And he's an interception machine with no sense of when to throw the ball away or when to take a sack.

mikemac2001
11-13-2009, 09:19 AM
the dude has no WR's

devin hester is out a number 1 WR

His oline looked shakey and yes his only true threat is olsen

get this guy a WR and his stats will improve.

he should be blamed for 1st and last pick tho

Iehoshua
11-13-2009, 09:51 AM
I'd rather have Bledsoe than Cutler.

:shocked:

BuffaloBlitz83
11-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Cutler is the QB, that never checks down and throws into coverage. They just threw out a very revealing stat on Sportscenter today. Jay Cutler led NFL in 2008 in REDZONE INT's with 4 and now leads NFL in 2009 with 5 REDZONE INT's. That is a very scary stat. Walking away with zero points in big spots. I remember one of those INT's versus Buffalo in final minute inside the 15 last year.

Philagape
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Cutler is a bonehead who hurts his team as much as helps it.

Nighthawk
11-13-2009, 12:19 PM
3 of those INT's were not his fault...WR slipped, Ref got in the way of his WR and the DB interfered with Olson on one...the other two were on Cutler.

TheBrownBear
11-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Cutler is Jeff George. I said that during the off season when he was on the market. He'll destroy your team chemistry, undermine your coaches. and throw a lot of dumb INTs (though in Jeff George's defense he never threw 5 ints in a game... and only once threw 4 ints in a game)... while throwing for 4000 yards and 20+ tds a season.

that's who Cutler is. a loser. He'll be lucky if he ever puts up a winning season. Yet he'll pile on the yards and TDs... and bounce from team to team... and coach to coach.

That's funny. I said the exact same thing to my father-in-law last night BEFORE the game. He was all over Cutler's nutz (which is strange since he's a diehard Chargers fan), talking about how he's a great young QB, the next Brett Favre, blah blah blah. I told him he was a poor man's Jeff George - same attitude, same arm strength, but none of the mechanics. Cutler is a loser. He's the Stephon Marbury of the NFL.

Griff
11-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Still wish we went after him though.

and thats why you'll never be an NFL GM.

Griff
11-13-2009, 01:14 PM
3 of those INT's were not his fault...WR slipped, Ref got in the way of his WR and the DB interfered with Olson on one...the other two were on Cutler.

excuses excuses.