• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

LOL @ USC

Stanford is CRUSHING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

University of Spoiled Children lose this game, 55-21!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwww

Jim Harbaugh for Head Coach!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: LOL @ USC

USC

Now if only the Patriots would crash and burn, it would partially salvage another ****ty football season.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

USC
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
          Stanford is CRUSHING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

University of Spoiled Children lose this game, 55-21!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwww

Jim Harbaugh for Head Coach!!!!!!!!!!!!
          You can't be serious.....
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Demon
            Okay, how is he a bad coach? I'd easily take Harbaugh over what we got now.

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
              Okay, how is he a bad coach? I'd easily take Harbaugh over what we got now.
              Well that i can't argue with.

And i'm not going to argue he is a bad coach. But just because his defense did a stellar job on freshman QB Matt Barkley doesn't mean he'll be a great coach in the NFL. He recruits who he wants. The "off-season" game is a bit different" Stanford is mostly smart kids and they play smart. They get a mistake free QB, build a big line, quick RB's and a quick defense. They are not gonna win the Pac10 but they will upset a team here and there and be respectable. I'm shocked you're on the Harbaugh bandwagon before you're on the Gerhard bandwagon.

He's doing a great job in Stanford and he knows how to keep his team successful via recruiting.... it's different in the NFL and i don't think he'd translate to a good NFL coach. And speaking of good college coaches, how many have translated to good NFL coaches, even the ones who had more success then Harbaugh?
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

Well that i can't argue with.

And i'm not going to argue he is a bad coach. But just because his defense did a stellar job on freshman QB Matt Barkley doesn't mean he'll be a great coach in the NFL. He recruits who he wants. The "off-season" game is a bit different" Stanford is mostly smart kids and they play smart. They get a mistake free QB, build a big line, quick RB's and a quick defense. They are not gonna win the Pac10 but they will upset a team here and there and be respectable. I'm shocked you're on the Harbaugh bandwagon before you're on the Gerhard bandwagon.

He's doing a great job in Stanford and he knows how to keep his team successful via recruiting.... it's different in the NFL and i don't think he'd translate to a good NFL coach. And speaking of good college coaches, how many have translated to good NFL coaches, even the ones who had more success then Harbaugh?
                I like both of those guys, Toby Gerhart and Harbaugh. Minus the fumble, Gerhart made a strong case for him being a first day pick. Still, much is to be said for an ivy league team that can compete with the big boys, especially since the athletes must also be Rhodes scholars as well.. Much respect to Harbaugh, he has done a fantastic job in every position he's attained. Major props to him.
                Last edited by PECKERWOOD; 11-14-2009, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Jim Harbaugh is my favorite non-Bills football player ever. Seems to be doing alright coaching the talent that they have there at Stanford. I wouldn't mind Jim Harbaugh in Buffalo at all.

Comment

• MassEffect218435
                    • Apr 2009

You're laughing at them and you're a Notre Dame fan? The irony...

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                      Jim Harbaugh is my favorite non-Bills football player ever. Seems to be doing alright coaching the talent that they have there at Stanford. I wouldn't mind Jim Harbaugh in Buffalo at all.
                      Because he's your favorite non-Bill doesn't mean he'd do well in the NFL. Like i said, he recruits who he wants. Signing free agents is a different story. And his playing system in college would not work in the NFL. So, you're assuming he can change styles and still succeed.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Block "O"
                        lowering the bar with every post
                        • Sep 2008

Pete Carroll never loses in November The BCS loves the Trojans but they're going to have a hell of a time keeping them in the Top 10 this week.
                        Last edited by Block "O"; 11-15-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• DrGraves
                          • Mar 2008

TWO GUNS, SIX BOOBS, WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                            Dances With Buffaloes
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Block "O"
                            Pete Carroll never loses in November The BCS loves the Trojans but they're going to have a hell of a time keeping them in the Top 10 this week.
                            USC has 3 losses... and are mathematically locked out of the top 3 of the Pac-10 (the best PAC-10 finish they can hope for is 4th) ... if they find their way into a BCS bowl I'll gag.

The real tragedy this year will be TCU. That team looks like a top 2 team right now (personally i think they're better then Texas... who will coast into the national title game this year, and then, promptly get destroyed by either Alabama or Florida)... and there is no way they'll get into the national title game unless there are some major upsets at the top.
                            Last edited by Ingtar33; 11-15-2009, 01:49 AM.
                            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                              USC has 3 losses... and are mathematically locked out of the top 3 of the Pac-10 (the best PAC-10 finish they can hope for is 4th) ... if they find their way into a BCS bowl I'll gag.

The real tragedy this year will be TCU. That team looks like a top 2 team right now (personally i think they're better then Texas... who will coast into the national title game this year, and then, promptly get destroyed by either Alabama or Florida)... and there is no way they'll get into the national title game unless there are some major upsets at the top.

I completely agree, they are the only team that comes to play week in and week out. They should jump Texas, imo.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X