PDA

View Full Version : Totally pathetic!

X-Era
11-15-2009, 02:43 PM
The same day that we lose our next game (next week) and officially are out of the playoffs, I want Jauron fired.

I do not want to risk draft position on a team that is not going to the playoffs.

Besides, that ought to let our search officially begin considering we are usually so slow to act anyways.

X-Era
11-15-2009, 02:47 PM
The Bills make me wanna puke, throw my lunch up and puke, toss my gut up and puke...

Hey, hey, hey, hey

TacklingDummy
11-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Don't complain how bad they play since you want them to lose anyways.

X-Era
11-15-2009, 02:51 PM

I wanted them to win up until they are officially out of the playoffs (next week), then my complaints will end until they botch the choice for GM and HC.

X-Era
11-15-2009, 02:55 PM
The most pathetic part is that all my hopes for this team are riding on a sports commentator having insider info, and that our pathetic owner will finally remove his head from his anus and get a real head coach/GM. That's how bad this is.

I have zero confidence in our likely pick for HC, some other teams Coord, our used car salesman Russ, in our lack of real aquisitions in FA, and our average drafting.

Oldbillsfan
11-15-2009, 03:00 PM
The Bills make me wanna puke, throw my lunch up and puke, toss my gut up and puke...

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Dude I already rewrote that, it's hurl...lol

Mad Bomber
11-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Dude I already rewrote that, it's hurl...lol
No you didn't...don't try to take credit for it. Many of us rewrote it..

Hurl, puke, barf, spew, ralph, etc....etc... We've ALL done it.

X-Era
11-15-2009, 03:19 PM
No you didn't...don't try to take credit for it. Many of us rewrote it..

Hurl, puke, barf, spew, ralph, etc....etc... We've ALL done it.

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with this damn team?

Typ0
11-15-2009, 03:22 PM
The most pathetic part is that all my hopes for this team are riding on a sports commentator having insider info, and that our pathetic owner will finally remove his head from his anus and get a real head coach/GM. That's how bad this is.

I have zero confidence in our likely pick for HC, some other teams Coord, our used car salesman Russ, in our lack of real aquisitions in FA, and our average drafting.

It's not a big jump for RW to realize he got badly burned by TD finally and hire a real football guy.