PDA

View Full Version : TO SUCKS.

Typ0
11-15-2009, 02:46 PM
He could have had that ball. He just keeps proving why he's not worthy of a big contract next year.

X-Era
11-15-2009, 02:48 PM
He could have had that ball. He just keeps proving why he's not worthy of a big contract next year.

Who gives a ****, theres no real point in having him on this team anyways... we have bigger fish to fry, like owner, GM, HC, OC, DC, QB...

trapezeus
11-15-2009, 02:49 PM
that second one was catchable.

but TO just doesn't care. i would have rather had him be a cancer and yell than be a good soldier and just not give a ****.

DMBcrew36
11-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Trent sucks, yes, but it's sad to see TO give up like he has. It doesn't look like he's trying, or that he cares at all.

topher180
11-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Who gives a ****, theres no real point in having him on this team anyways... we have bigger fish to fry, like owner, GM, HC, OC, DC, QB...

Saying I couldn't agree more would be an understatement.

This is one of the worst teams in the league, period, and TO is only a small, small portion of that fact. We knew what we were getting with TO, and for anyone to be surprised about his declining play or his *****ty attitude is ignorant.

TacklingDummy
11-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and TO on the filed at the same time wouldn't produce crap with what they have throwing them the ball.

trapezeus
11-15-2009, 03:03 PM
the guy simply doesn't care....can we please make him inactive and let hardy on the field

YardRat
11-15-2009, 03:03 PM
His head hasn't been on football all year.

JediMindPowers
11-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Does it even matter...TO isn't even CLOSE to the biggest problem on this team.

Nighthawk
11-15-2009, 03:05 PM
T.O. doesn't suck, this team sucks and the coaching sucks...your hatred is not in the right place.

X-Era
11-15-2009, 03:05 PM
the guy simply doesn't care....can we please make him inactive and let hardy on the field

Our head coach isn't smart enough to do that.

Maybe our GM will... ohh wait, we don't have one and Slick Russ is still trying to sell tickets and popcorn.

JediMindPowers
11-15-2009, 03:06 PM
TO is too easy of scapegoat to blame...lets place blame where blame is due....coaching, QB play and OL play.

Historian
11-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Still, he dogs it on practically every play...

trapezeus
11-15-2009, 03:07 PM
TO isn't the biggest problem, but its so clear he doesn't want to be here and his attitude is cancerous.

we called jp cancerous and he wasn't even close to this bad. we called Flutie cancerous and he wasn't this bad.

JediMindPowers
11-15-2009, 03:09 PM
No, I dont agree.

Placing blame on TO is EXACTLY what we don't need.

We need to be realistic.

Blame those who REALLY deserve it guys. Yes, TO dogged, yes he is a big name guy. Yes, he is easy to blame.

But I have major problems pretending that he is the one to blame when we all know who or what the real problem is.

TO is not, not by a longshot.

Typ0
11-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and TO on the filed at the same time wouldn't produce crap with what they have throwing them the ball.

Oh boo hoo. If only we could bring back Montana TO would be good.

Typ0
11-15-2009, 03:12 PM
His job is to help. He tossed that game. I've given him a lot of respect but he gets none today. He hasn't grown up and he's a liability on this team. His whole antics today were a self centered attempt to get benched or cut.

No, I dont agree.

Placing blame on TO is EXACTLY what we don't need.

We need to be realistic.

Blame those who REALLY deserve it guys. Yes, TO dogged, yes he is a big name guy. Yes, he is easy to blame.

But I have major problems pretending that he is the one to blame when we all know who or what the real problem is.

TO is not, not by a longshot.

JediMindPowers
11-15-2009, 03:14 PM
His job is to help. He tossed that game. I've given him a lot of respect but he gets none today. He hasn't grown up and he's a liability on this team. His whole antics today were a self centered attempt to get benched or cut.

I bet Jauron, Edwards, GM and owner would LOVE to blame it on TO.

It takes the blame away from where it truly belongs.

Don't blame TO, it's complete BS and it only helps out the losers who are really responsible for the 2009 Buffalo Bills.

PUCKER
11-15-2009, 03:24 PM
We knew what we were getting with TO, and for anyone to be surprised about his declining play or his *****ty attitude is ignorant.

The only thing that has surprised me about T.O. is that he hasnt been verbally attacking the QBs,as he has with his previous teams. I knew from the moment we signed him that we wouldnt go far with him and I laugh at all the fools that predicted we would make the playoffs with like Bledsoe. :yawn: This team wont make the playoffs for another 10 years at this rate.

Typ0
11-15-2009, 03:27 PM
He should shoulder the blame he was on the field not playing. He could have actually tried and made a difference. It's not his place to tank a game for any reason.

I bet Jauron, Edwards, GM and owner would LOVE to blame it on TO.

It takes the blame away from where it truly belongs.

Don't blame TO, it's complete BS and it only helps out the losers who are really responsible for the 2009 Buffalo Bills.

justasportsfan
11-15-2009, 03:29 PM
TO isn't the biggest problem, but its so clear he doesn't want to be here and his attitude is cancerous.

we called jp cancerous and he wasn't even close to this bad. we called Flutie cancerous and he wasn't this bad.
Whoever thought that wasn't paying attention or merely hating. JP was all class.

bluerosekiller
11-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Still, he dogs it on practically every play...
EXACTLY.

So why give him the dignity oF finishing the season.
Eat the contract & cut his ass.

Typ0
11-15-2009, 03:32 PM
actually, our team is so bad we should just throw to him every play and continue to embarass him.

EXACTLY.

So why give him the dignity og finishing the season.
Eat the contract & cut his ass.

LooneyBin
11-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Look Owens hasn't changed. It was validated today. When things don't go his way he acts like a child. The team was never talented enough to satisfy a character like Owens.

justasportsfan
11-15-2009, 03:36 PM
This time TO was right to *****. I don't blame him at all. Even Reed was yelling at Tolbert. Nice team you built here dick. You make Mularkey look like a genius

TacklingDummy
11-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Oh boo hoo. If only we could bring back Montana TO would be good.
A good QB would heal a lot of the Bills problems.

topher180
11-16-2009, 11:29 PM
A good QB would heal a lot of the Bills problems.

Werd.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 11:32 PM
TO has had good QB's: Garcia, Mcnabb, Romo. It doesn't matter. We should have expected it anyways.

HAMMER
11-17-2009, 12:00 PM
Look Owens hasn't changed. It was validated today. When things don't go his way he acts like a child. The team was never talented enough to satisfy a character like Owens.

I disagree with this thinking whole heartedly. TO yelling on the sideline was not childish, he was making a point, and his point was spot on. I wish more players on this team cared. TO was a ploy to sell tickets to the suckers of Buffalo, it worked.

Typ0
11-17-2009, 12:03 PM
I disagree with this thinking whole heartedly. TO yelling on the sideline was not childish, he was making a point, and his point was spot on. I wish more players on this team cared. TO was a ploy to sell tickets to the suckers of Buffalo, it worked.

How do you know his point was spot on? What exactly were they talking about? And do you really think you need to yell at each other to make a point?