• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

41-17 Loss to the Titans

that's right. we lost to one of the worst football teams in the league by 24 points.

Its one thing to be blown out by the patriots... i thought it was inexcusable to get blown out by the (then) winless Fins... but to get stomped by a Titan's team that can't cover anyone (did you see how wide open our WRs were today?) was inexcusable.

Fine. Our O-line sucks. Our LB corps sucks. Our ends suck. Our defense is hurt. Our QBs suck, TO gives up on plays all the time (i saw him stop his rout and stand around 3 or 4 times while the play was still alive and i wasn't even watching for it)

DJ's decision to decline the holding penalty probably lost the game, but in the end, this team is horribly coached... has mediocre talent across the board, and no one is scared for their jobs, or even playing like they want to be on the field (except for Fred Jackson and Byrd)

I might have been optimistic with my 5-11 prediction. this is one of the worst Bills football teams i've seen since i can remember watching them play (and i remember 85)
    Last edited by Ingtar33; 11-15-2009, 03:24 PM.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • JediMindPowers
    • Jan 2009

Re: 41-17 Loss to the Titans

Jauron's decision was the turning point...I dont know how anyone can argue with that.

Comment

• LooneyBin
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by JediMindPowers
      Jauron's decision was the turning point...I dont know how anyone can argue with that.
      It was. They were only down a score and they could have put them out of fg distance, but dickweed jauron once again succeeds in outsmarting himself.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

It was a moronic decision not to take that penalty but we were not winning that game anyway. Assuming the D came up with the stop which is a huge assumption, Captain checkdown was still not leading us to a tying touchdown.

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

i edited my initial post. in my disgust i forgot to mention our QBs suck... now the post includes them. Don't want to forget how bad they are. lol
          Last edited by Ingtar33; 11-15-2009, 03:25 PM.
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

the worst score of all, so far.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

i really can't see how they bring jauron back.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                i edited my initial post. in my disgust i forgot to mention our QBs suck... now the post includes them. Don't want to forget how bad they are. lol
                yeah, I was wondering why you left that pussy out!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

i have a question. looking at the rest of the schedule, do you see us winning 2 more games in there?

Jets... Chiefs... maybe. I think we lose every other game. I don't think we even compete in them either. Well we might hang in it with the jags... though with their running game i doubt we'll manage to even hang in with the jags...

this is going to be an ugly finish to the year.
                  Last edited by Ingtar33; 11-15-2009, 03:29 PM.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

i think the bills have a better chance to beat the dolphins than the jets. the jets game is in a dome on a neutral site. jets get back on track against us. .

chiefs, i can see them beating, and i bet....i bet you they beat the resting colts to just piss us off even more. when they need to beat third stringers they won't but when they don't have to, they won't.

i had them as 5-11 in my preseason article, but then said 3-13 before game 1.

what is stunning is that gannon really rode on the bills the entire team. he pretty much outed everyone as being poor from TO, the coaches, edwards, the defense. it's pretty clear they aren't a mediocre team. they suck.

and great point about the margin against a bad titans team.

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Hopefully they don't win another game. I want Ralph humiliated for keeping this joke of a coaching staff around.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

I disagree with you trap. Bills can beat the Jets more easily.

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

This is the worst Bills loss since the last one!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                            Dances With Buffaloes
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                            I disagree with you trap. Bills can beat the Jets more easily.

I don't think we can beat anyone "easily" who is left on the schedule. (don't forget KC now runs a 34)

But i'm with you on this one. The Jets are a pretty mediocre football team. We'll have a solid shot of winning that game. I think we'll get rolled by the fins.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                              i really can't see how they bring jauron back.
                              LOL just wait... they will
                              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                              X