PDA

View Full Version : 41-17 Loss to the Titans

Ingtar33
11-15-2009, 03:17 PM
that's right. we lost to one of the worst football teams in the league by 24 points.

Its one thing to be blown out by the patriots... i thought it was inexcusable to get blown out by the (then) winless Fins... but to get stomped by a Titan's team that can't cover anyone (did you see how wide open our WRs were today?) was inexcusable.

Fine. Our O-line sucks. Our LB corps sucks. Our ends suck. Our defense is hurt. Our QBs suck, TO gives up on plays all the time (i saw him stop his rout and stand around 3 or 4 times while the play was still alive and i wasn't even watching for it)

DJ's decision to decline the holding penalty probably lost the game, but in the end, this team is horribly coached... has mediocre talent across the board, and no one is scared for their jobs, or even playing like they want to be on the field (except for Fred Jackson and Byrd)

I might have been optimistic with my 5-11 prediction. this is one of the worst Bills football teams i've seen since i can remember watching them play (and i remember 85)

JediMindPowers
11-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Jauron's decision was the turning point...I dont know how anyone can argue with that.

LooneyBin
11-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Jauron's decision was the turning point...I dont know how anyone can argue with that.

It was. They were only down a score and they could have put them out of fg distance, but dickweed jauron once again succeeds in outsmarting himself.

Novacane
11-15-2009, 03:22 PM
It was a moronic decision not to take that penalty but we were not winning that game anyway. Assuming the D came up with the stop which is a huge assumption, Captain checkdown was still not leading us to a tying touchdown.

Ingtar33
11-15-2009, 03:25 PM
i edited my initial post. in my disgust i forgot to mention our QBs suck... now the post includes them. Don't want to forget how bad they are. lol

mybills
11-15-2009, 03:25 PM
the worst score of all, so far.

trapezeus
11-15-2009, 03:26 PM
i really can't see how they bring jauron back.

mybills
11-15-2009, 03:26 PM
i edited my initial post. in my disgust i forgot to mention our QBs suck... now the post includes them. Don't want to forget how bad they are. lol
yeah, I was wondering why you left that pussy out! :up:

Ingtar33
11-15-2009, 03:28 PM
i have a question. looking at the rest of the schedule, do you see us winning 2 more games in there?

Jets... Chiefs... maybe. I think we lose every other game. I don't think we even compete in them either. Well we might hang in it with the jags... though with their running game i doubt we'll manage to even hang in with the jags...

this is going to be an ugly finish to the year.

trapezeus
11-15-2009, 03:33 PM
i think the bills have a better chance to beat the dolphins than the jets. the jets game is in a dome on a neutral site. jets get back on track against us. .

chiefs, i can see them beating, and i bet....i bet you they beat the resting colts to just piss us off even more. when they need to beat third stringers they won't but when they don't have to, they won't.

i had them as 5-11 in my preseason article, but then said 3-13 before game 1.

what is stunning is that gannon really rode on the bills the entire team. he pretty much outed everyone as being poor from TO, the coaches, edwards, the defense. it's pretty clear they aren't a mediocre team. they suck.

and great point about the margin against a bad titans team.

Novacane
11-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Hopefully they don't win another game. I want Ralph humiliated for keeping this joke of a coaching staff around.

mybills
11-15-2009, 03:40 PM
I disagree with you trap. Bills can beat the Jets more easily.

Historian
11-15-2009, 03:42 PM
This is the worst Bills loss since the last one!

Ingtar33
11-15-2009, 03:43 PM
I disagree with you trap. Bills can beat the Jets more easily.

I don't think we can beat anyone "easily" who is left on the schedule. (don't forget KC now runs a 34)

But i'm with you on this one. The Jets are a pretty mediocre football team. We'll have a solid shot of winning that game. I think we'll get rolled by the fins.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-15-2009, 03:46 PM
i really can't see how they bring jauron back.

LOL just wait... they will

Night Train
11-15-2009, 04:38 PM
i have a question. looking at the rest of the schedule, do you see us winning 2 more games in there?

Jets... Chiefs... maybe. I think we lose every other game. I don't think we even compete in them either. Well we might hang in it with the jags... though with their running game i doubt we'll manage to even hang in with the jags...

this is going to be an ugly finish to the year.

But they "Played Hard".

That's all that matters, according to our coach & owner.

We just fail to understand this logic.

mybills
11-15-2009, 05:01 PM
I don't think we can beat anyone "easily" who is left on the schedule. (don't forget KC now runs a 34)

But i'm with you on this one. The Jets are a pretty mediocre football team. We'll have a solid shot of winning that game. I think we'll get rolled by the fins.
yeah, more easily than Miami is what I was saying, but I don't see us getting "rolled" by Miami again..not like last time, anyway. KC sucks no matter what they run, too. But I'm sure the Bills will find a way to lose. :ill:

Ingtar33
11-15-2009, 08:10 PM
until we figure out how to stop a running game we stand no chance vs miami.

Owen DeBoard
11-15-2009, 08:21 PM
that's right. we lost to one of the worst football teams in the league by 24 points.

Its one thing to be blown out by the patriots... i thought it was inexcusable to get blown out by the (then) winless Fins... but to get stomped by a Titan's team that can't cover anyone (did you see how wide open our WRs were today?) was inexcusable.

Fine. Our O-line sucks. Our LB corps sucks. Our ends suck. Our defense is hurt. Our QBs suck, TO gives up on plays all the time (i saw him stop his rout and stand around 3 or 4 times while the play was still alive and i wasn't even watching for it)

DJ's decision to decline the holding penalty probably lost the game, but in the end, this team is horribly coached... has mediocre talent across the board, and no one is scared for their jobs, or even playing like they want to be on the field (except for Fred Jackson and Byrd)

I might have been optimistic with my 5-11 prediction. this is one of the worst Bills football teams i've seen since i can remember watching them play (and i remember 85)
Dont forget we lost to the worst team in football earlier this year and last year on Monday night to the Cleveland Browns. Cleveland has to be happy because they might not have won a game this year if it wasnt for getting to play the Bills.

capitolneal
11-15-2009, 08:21 PM

We do not have the talent to stop the run we are so undersized in the front 7.... the d backs are ok linebackers terrible we need to scrap this T2 and go 3 4 this is down right embarassing

capitolneal
11-15-2009, 08:22 PM
and that can only happen wen we bring in the right people

HHURRICANE
11-15-2009, 08:27 PM
This is a team of throbbing pussies. Yobouty missed his Mom for two seasons and I still don't know why Scott missed the plane and we had to watch that worthless POS Chambers out on the field.

Walker is sitting at home becuase Chmabers is alot cheaper. This is the only reason.