PDA

View Full Version : I can NOT believe I am saying this on a Bills game day.

Mad Bomber
11-15-2009, 03:26 PM
I have been a Bills fan since the early 1960s. My first live Bills game was in 1964 when we beat the Houston Oilers at the Rockpile.

Jan Reimers, the Historian, and several other long time Bills fans have suffered through, and endured, many, many, many, many BAD years of BAD Bils fiootball.

Today, I actually had a sort of catharsis. I missed the beginning of a Bills game to go out to lunch with my wife, son, and his girlfriend. It was nice. I came home and turned on the game, and saw a Tenn TD. I did some work outside, came inside, and looked at the game....another Tenn TD.

I am a hard core Bills fan, and have seen the best and worst (more worst than best) that this team has to offer, but at 54 years old, have finally become NUMB to this team. I never thought that I would actually say that, since I have LIVED and DIED by this team since I was 6 years old.

I still hate the Bills haters that post on this board...the wet behind the years 20 year olds who don't have a CLUE about the Bills history and have no emotional investment in this team.

I have invested a lot of emotional energy in this team, and frankly, to quote Danny Glover from the "Lethal Weapon" series.....

"I'm getting too old for this s**t"

Ground Chuck
11-15-2009, 03:28 PM
My first game was Bills Jets in the rockpile in the late 60's.

I've had enough.

Typ0
11-15-2009, 03:30 PM
Sounds like Ralph Wilson got the best of you.

I have been a Bills fan since the early 1960s. My first live Bills game was in 1964 when we beat the Houston Oilers at the Rockpile.

Jan Reimers, the Historian, and several other long time Bills fans have suffered through, and endured, many, many, many, many BAD years of BAD Bils fiootball.

Today, I actually had a sort of catharsis. I missed the beginning of a Bills game to go out to lunch with my wife, son, and his girlfriend. It was nice. I came home and turned on the game, and saw a Tenn TD. I did some work outside, came inside, and looked at the game....another Tenn TD.

I am a hard core Bills fan, and have seen the best and worst (more worst than best) that this team has to offer, but at 54 years old, have finally become NUMB to this team. I never thought that I would actually say that, since I have LIVED and DIED by this team since I was 6 years old.

I still hate the Bills haters that post on this board...the wet behind the years 20 year olds who don't have a CLUE about the Bills history and have no emotional investment in this team.

I have invested a lot of emotional energy in this team, and frankly, to quote Danny Glover from the "Lethal Weapon" series.....

YardRat
11-15-2009, 03:30 PM
:beers:

40 years for me...I took the dogs for a walk when it was still tied at 17.

Novacane
11-15-2009, 03:32 PM
I fell asleep in the third quarter. Watching this team is like watching a movie you know the end to. You know they are going to blow it. The only suprise is the new way of blowing it they seem to come up with each week.

Ingtar33
11-15-2009, 03:33 PM
This is easily the worst bills football team i've seen since 85 (and my memory of that team might be colored but i seem to think this team is worse). I liked the AVP/Johnson/whathisname QBed 3-13 mess at the start of the decade more then this one. at least that team tried to play football. and gave 100% on every down.

Ground Chuck
11-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Even the bad teams of the late 60's and mid 70's looked like they care and that they were trying.

TacklingDummy
11-15-2009, 03:47 PM
There's more important things in life besides football.

Historian
11-15-2009, 03:47 PM
The difference is this team has some individual talent on it....sort of like 1971.

Philagape
11-15-2009, 03:51 PM
This is easily the worst bills football team i've seen since 85 (and my memory of that team might be colored but i seem to think this team is worse). I liked the AVP/Johnson/whathisname QBed 3-13 mess at the start of the decade more then this one. at least that team tried to play football. and gave 100% on every down.

The mid-80s teams were lovable losers. At least then it was a cyclical valley.

Now, the hopelessness is endless.

T-Long
11-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Fan since 1989 at the ripe old age of 7, and I've seen ENOUGH. I can only imagine watching this team for that long and having them be this bad.

OpIv37
11-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Notice how I stopped writing my post game comments this season? During the opener against the Patriots i was thinking about my article the whole time. Then we choked and I went numb. I didn't even get mad, but I just couldn't spend any more time or energy on this team.

Since that day, I've still watched every single play. But I no longer get excited when something good happens because I know we'll blow it. I no longer get mad when something bad happens because I expect it.

This team has sapped all the fun out of watching football. Unfortunately, I have yet to take the next step where I can stop caring enough to not watch the games. Directv better hope the Bills do something drastic this off-season, otherwise I won't be renewing Sunday Ticket.

mybills
11-15-2009, 04:35 PM

I hear ya, Tom. Since 1969 they have had all kinds of talented players, and the end result is always the same old same old. All I can do in my old age is laugh. I refuse to let them get the best of me, like they do to themselves. :drunks:

BertSquirtgum
11-15-2009, 04:46 PM
i have to say. it's funny to watch the bills. me and my friends can call a play and the bills' defense has no clue. ie: when vince young ran up the middle one play. we don't even yell at the tv anymore. we just laugh at how pathetic it is. it looks like a bunch of high school football players out there. poz sucks.

Night Train
11-15-2009, 04:57 PM
I hear you, Mad.

I'm just a few years younger and started going to the games in the mid 60's. I remember 1968,1971 and the mid 1980's.

I came home from church with the family and started raking leaves. I missed the first few plays but did a rewind on the DVR.

Now I may just record all the games and fast forward thru them, just to not waste my day.

When Ralph and the brain trust (snicker) at OBD start giving a damn, so will I. That's why I pitched my tickets last year.

sdbillsfan2
11-15-2009, 05:19 PM
This might sound petty , maybe I've excepted that the Bills will most likely lose out the rest of the season so it wasn't the losing but ..................... The thing that actually pissed me off the most was when the cam turned to the side lines and there was Dickless Jauron standing there with a sweatshirt proudly spelling out BILLS.

It made me sick. Then made me angry. Ever see some scum terrorist burning an American flag ? I got that same feeling , wanting only to rip the frigging shirt off his sorry ass . It was like take off the shirt, you don't even deserve to wear it any more . Like alot of old timers and younger guys included , The Bills MEAN something to us. It's not a job, but our way of life. I moved cross country 32 years ago but never once turned my back on "MY" team. Now ... it looks like tell let anyone wear a Bills uniform or represent "OUR" team!

I know it sounds nuts but I have no love for the clowns . Ralph, Dick and son Trent from this point forward will now be known as the 3 stooges of the NFL.

Yasgur's Farm
11-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I have no allegiance to any player on this team except Byrd, Jackson, Wood, Levitre, Stroud...

Sucks to say... But when the next administration comes in, I don't give a **** who remains.

Tatonka
11-15-2009, 05:37 PM
i havent missed a bills game in about 15 years. i have been a bills fan since the late 80s. I watched games with Jim Kelly's family every Sunday for years and have met him on several occassions. I have always felt personally invested in this team. I have tons of jerseys and gear. Wins have made my week and losses have crushed my spirit for as long as I can remember.

I was having a conversation with my wife today though. At what point is it ok to say "This isnt enjoyable at all to root for this team. I am going to root for someone else." ?? I mean, it has not been enjoyable for well over a decade. I don't think anyone would argue that.

I spent a good amount of time in New Orleans after Katrina helping out. Why can't i root for them? I always liked Phillip Rivers. Why can't a root for San Diego? I mean at least they are enjoyable to watch. They are trying to get better.

I dont know if I can actually do it. I have never really actually tried.

I am putting all my jerseys on Ebay this week though. I am done investing any more than a small amount of time in this team. That includes all my gear. I'm embarrased to even wear it.

HHURRICANE
11-15-2009, 05:47 PM
You can't get mad at anydbody that is apathetic at this point. Watching Peters play well the other night, listening to Sirrius saying that Winfield is the hardst hitting DB in football, Fletcher still leading the league in tackles. It all gets old.

This team is motivated by $$$ first and foremost and that falls on the owner. Jauron should have been gone when Duke Preston cost us a field goal last year before the end of the half against New England.

Wilson is moving this team to Toronto, dead or alive.

honey
11-15-2009, 05:57 PM
I love the Bills, but I must confess that after awhile I tuned into the Vikes/Lions game today, and it was a much better watch.

I wish the Bills could get an O-line and a QB, and maybe a defense. I mean...I'm at a loss....what is it with the Bills? Why can't we win? :sadwalk:

I want Doug Flutie back. :D

imbondz
11-15-2009, 06:15 PM
i havent missed a bills game in about 15 years. i have been a bills fan since the late 80s. I watched games with Jim Kelly's family every Sunday for years and have met him on several occassions. I have always felt personally invested in this team. I have tons of jerseys and gear. Wins have made my week and losses have crushed my spirit for as long as I can remember.

I was having a conversation with my wife today though. At what point is it ok to say "This isnt enjoyable at all to root for this team. I am going to root for someone else." ?? I mean, it has not been enjoyable for well over a decade. I don't think anyone would argue that.

I spent a good amount of time in New Orleans after Katrina helping out. Why can't i root for them? I always liked Phillip Rivers. Why can't a root for San Diego? I mean at least they are enjoyable to watch. They are trying to get better.

I dont know if I can actually do it. I have never really actually tried.

I am putting all my jerseys on Ebay this week though. I am done investing any more than a small amount of time in this team. That includes all my gear. I'm embarrased to even wear it.

A buddy of mine asked me today why don't I just start rooting for the Giants since i'm from NY?

the 3-13 team earlier in the decade was worse than this year for me. but mainly because my self esteem no longer rises or falls w/ a Bills win.

Mr. Miyagi
11-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty much done this season too.

I don't even get mad anymore, nor disappointed.

I just laugh and say "**** THIS TEAM".

**** them.

chernobylwraiths
11-15-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm just hoping for loses to get this staff out of here. And I'm hoping the next staff has a clue. I've been around for a while too.

I'm actually more upset that the Jets and Panthers didn't show up for their games against us.

TigerJ
11-15-2009, 08:00 PM
We're doing a production of "A Christmas Carol" at our church, and we had a rehearsal this afternoon. We have cable at the church and I did watch a fair amount of the game. I know what you mean. When the Bills are like this, I have learned to distance myself emotionally from the team. I'll still follow them, but they are going to have to turn things around to get me involved again, and that's not going to happen this season.

BertSquirtgum
11-15-2009, 08:35 PM
i wish i didn't buy tickets to the miami game. **** me in the ass

chernobylwraiths
11-15-2009, 09:15 PM
We're doing a production of "A Christmas Carol" at our church, and we had a rehearsal this afternoon. We have cable at the church and I did watch a fair amount of the game. I know what you mean. When the Bills are like this, I have learned to distance myself emotionally from the team. I'll still follow them, but they are going to have to turn things around to get me involved again, and that's not going to happen this season.

I have helped direct the children's Christmas pageant every year for the last three or four and haven't missed football a whole lot. Now that's just sad.

djjimkelly
11-15-2009, 10:00 PM
I have no allegiance to any player on this team except Byrd, Jackson, Wood, Levitre, Stroud...

Sucks to say... But when the next administration comes in, I don't give a **** who remains.

u know whats sad i could care less about every player on this team.

byrd of course is on a freakish run lets hope it continues

and a couple others im fond of but not enough to be mad if they werent here

BillsOwnAll
11-15-2009, 10:30 PM

I dont get how you can say this? You hate the 20 year olds who are mad about the bills because they dont know bills history?. Im 21 and your saying i cant be upset with the team?

What have I been through since i started watching football.
-Ive seen 4 winning seasons.
-ONE playoff Win(when i was 7)
-over 10 QBs who were suppose to be franchise players
-Ralph never letting me see a real coach run the team.
-A decade of losing records
-The Bills division foe win 3 super bowls.
-Countless monday night meltdowns.
-Music city miracle.
-Loss to the steelers 3rd stringers with playoffs on the line.

And thats just what came to mind in a minute.

At least you seen the bills be a competitive team in your life.

You seen them in a super bowl.

You watched a playoff game thinking the bills should win.

You had a real coach running the team.

You seen a real QB play.

So dont tell me you hate the 20 year olds who have nothing positive to say about the bills. Why should we?

Yasgur's Farm
11-16-2009, 05:35 AM
He said "the 20 year old haters"... Not the 20 year olds who are mad!

YardRat
11-16-2009, 06:07 AM
miami...

**** me in the ass

Like peanut butter and jelly.....

YardRat
11-16-2009, 06:09 AM
I dont get how you can say this? You hate the 20 year olds who are mad about the bills because they dont know bills history?. Im 21 and your saying i cant be upset with the team?

What have I been through since i started watching football.
-Ive seen 4 winning seasons.
-ONE playoff Win(when i was 7)
-over 10 QBs who were suppose to be franchise players
-Ralph never letting me see a real coach run the team.
-A decade of losing records
-The Bills division foe win 3 super bowls.
-Countless monday night meltdowns.
-Music city miracle.
-Loss to the steelers 3rd stringers with playoffs on the line.

And thats just what came to mind in a minute.

At least you seen the bills be a competitive team in your life.

You seen them in a super bowl.

You watched a playoff game thinking the bills should win.

You had a real coach running the team.

You seen a real QB play.

So dont tell me you hate the 20 year olds who have nothing positive to say about the bills. Why should we?

You're grounded from the internet for a week, starting right now Buster.

SabreEleven
11-16-2009, 07:03 AM
Sounds like Ralph Wilson got the best of you.

Ralph didn't get much :snicker:

Buckets
11-16-2009, 07:17 AM

Welcome to the club!

mysticsoto
11-16-2009, 07:24 AM
I can't believe I actually took the wife out for a late brunch for our anniversary instead of watching the game. Went to Belhurst Castle in Geneva, had a great time. On my way back, I did listen to some of the game/2nd qtr on the radio. Got home in time for the 3rd quarter. Watched it and then the inevitable idiotic Jauron call and the collapse afterward of the team in the 4th. Changed it afterward to a movie I had recorded and started watching it as though nothing had happened. I wish I had stayed in Geneva the whole day...sad to say that watching the Bills is no longer a priority on Sunday.

Jan Reimers
11-16-2009, 07:44 AM
I finally stopped getting upset about the losses earlier this year. My wife and I both agreed we're going to do something other than watch the Bills this coming Sunday. We've even decided to give up our season tickets next year.

I guess I'm a slow learner, but at 64, and 50 years as a fan, even I can't take anymore. The last 10 years have taken all the fun and excitement out of Bills' football for me.

HHURRICANE
11-16-2009, 08:41 AM
I finally stopped getting upset about the losses earlier this year. My wife and I both agreed we're going to do something other than watch the Bills this coming Sunday. We've even decided to give up our season tickets next year.

I guess I'm a slow learner, but at 64, and 50 years as a fan, even I can't take anymore. The last 10 years have taken all the fun and excitement out of Bills' football for me.

My father-in law is 77. He has the best season tickets in the stadium. He's an original ticket holder.

He's as disgusted as anybody and i feel bad for him. Imagine the amount of money he has spent on this team??

I think Ralph Wilson is a piece of crap and alot of this could have been fixed by taking some money out of his pocket and getting the ship righted.

It's too late now. Even if he changes his heart no one is coming here. No one.

SabreEleven
11-16-2009, 08:44 AM
I went snorkeling in Hawaii...can you blame me?

Jan Reimers
11-16-2009, 08:52 AM
The only good thing about watching a 1:00 PM Bills' game in Hawaii is that it's on at 7or 8:00 AM, so you can get the torture over early, then go have some fun.

Iehoshua
11-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Relegated to adopting my wife's team, the Packers, as the only positive rooting interest.

No more needs to be said.

:(

SABURZFAN
11-16-2009, 09:58 AM
i got to the bar in the 2nd quarter. the Bills were losing 17-7. first thing out of my mouth was, "i guess i didn't miss anything." this lady in her 60's started dropping F- bombs about Jauron, the Bills, and Jauron again like nobody's business. even when they tied it up at 17, nobody was excited. everybody knew they were going to piss this game away like they only can. 4th quarter came and it was like clockwork. the best part of the game was the spaghetti and meatballs that we had at halftime.

G Wolly
11-16-2009, 10:24 AM
I've only been around for nearly 20 years as a fan. Born into the beginning of the 1990 season, the first of 4 AFC championships. I've grown up with this team year by year, week by week. And although I've been around the Bills less than most of you, I'm still dedicated to my team through the rough times and good times and will stand by my team always.

I'm sick of hearing people say "Bills suck" and it's really hard to defend against that anymore. We deserve better than this. I find myself asking why I still show up to watch every week when I know it'll end in disappointment.

When can we once again have a QB I don't have to be nervous about and can be confident he'll lead us to victory? When will we again have a defense that strikes FEAR into the other team? When will we ever be mentioned in the same sentence as Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, and New England as a positive?

As much as I don't want to say it, I hate my favorite team.

unpaid_bills
11-16-2009, 10:46 AM
The team simply GAVE UP everyone is tired of excuses, etc. The players, coaches and Front Office are simply not getting it done. The answer unfortunately they need to clean house (again) - a coach with some emotion, innovation and main thing a winning culture. Everyone from top to bottom needs to look at themselves. They are putting in the work, film study, etc. when they get out on the field its like they are running thrugh the motions half speed. Rich Gannon commented on this during the game (TO pretty much gives up on plays, and his body motions say it all) We miss tackles, dont convert on 3rd down, make crucial player/coaching mistakes, and cant stop the run or on 3rd down. That is simply a recipe for disaster.

The sickest part as fans we live and die with this team, give them our time and money on Sundays, root them on win or lose. I can honestly say (i know i am biased as a fan) Buffalo has one of the most loyal fan bases in the NFL. After all the FO botches, gut wrenching losses, etc. we still show up and support our team. I have been a fan since 1980 it is frustrating to watch this and and think what you said "I feel Numb" sums it up i watched on and off yesterday turned it off after the Edwards pick

trapezeus
11-16-2009, 10:52 AM
this thread is great. it really puts an end to the "you're not fan" days. we all are fans, but it's taken its toll. Like Ingtar said, the 3-13 2001 team had heart. they went out there, competed and then lost in the final seconds of a close game.

To the last posters comment of defending the bills, i have given up on that. there was a time someone would say, "bills suck" to rile me up. And I'd say why this year was different and why we were turning things around. But this year, when the team said jauron was staying, i broke down. people would say, "bills suck" and i'd be like, "right on."

those people would be like, "what? really? you don't believe anymore?" and all i could say is that, "how many times do i have to predict 11-5 because of a few meaningless changes and then hope that everything goes right to get to 11-5. How pathetic is that? if everything goes right we'll get to barely into the playoff status and do i want a barely into the playoff status to just lose the wildcard game? If everything goes right, we should be 19-0."

Dick Jauron's continued employment on this team just reinforces that ralph doesn't care about winning. and that he's assembled some of the stupidest people in professional football and where he has capable people he's neutered them from the decision making.

I truly despise this 2009 team. They could pick absolutely any player with their first pick next year and regardless if that guy is a huge bust, he's still better than the idiot hacks on this team right now.

I am fairly certain i could assemble a more competitive 53 man roster from my facebook friends. Please note, whitner ain't one of my facebook pals.

Bill Cody
11-16-2009, 11:18 AM
This is probably the most depressing thread in the history of this board. If the Bills are losing fans the caliber in this thread they are really dead dead dead.

Ralph Wilson is a very selfish man just as Al Davis is selfish. That doesn't mean they both haven't made important contributions to their teams and the league. But bottom line that doesn't give anyone carte blanche to run a team into the ground for a decade or more, it just doesn't. A football team may be "owned" but it is a public trust and that trust cannot be abused.

It's more important for Wilson to have the ego rush of owning a team when he's 110 years old than it is to a) put a decent product on the field now and b) secure the Bills future in Buffalo. Shame on you Ralph!

I'd like to give some positive vibe to end this post like "we'll clean house at the end of the year blah blah blah" but does anyone here really think Ralph won't just hire some new bum and put a happy face on it?

Typ0
11-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Time has just passed Wilson by. He got burned so bad by Donahoe that he got gunshy on putting anyone real in that position. But he isn't competent there either. Hence we've had total incompetence since Butler left in a critical area of the organization. We can only hope that RW realizes this and brings in a big wig who really knows what he's doing to right this ship fast.

SabreEleven
11-16-2009, 12:26 PM
The only good thing about watching a 1:00 PM Bills' game in Hawaii is that it's on at 7or 8:00 AM, so you can get the torture over early, then go have some fun.

Do you really think I'm going to waste 3 hrs in paradise to watch that crap?

Mad Bomber
11-16-2009, 04:57 PM
This is probably the most depressing thread in the history of this board. If the Bills are losing fans the caliber in this thread they are really dead dead dead.

I hear ya brother... I think that the Bills are not LOSING fans (and thank you for the caliber thing - if you consider me as a high caliber fan - if not, then **** you :D). We are just finally getting out of the denial phase and into the acceptance phase of mourning.

I'm ready to take MASSIVE negs and "you're not a fan" posts (I'll put my resume against ANYONE who wants to challenge me on that one), but I could not care less if this team loses every game remaining on the schedule.

With a dying father and very ill father-in-law, football just doesn't mean ANYTHING in the grand scheme of things. Even though the Bills got waxed this weekend, it really meant NOTHING to me in the grand scheme of things.

Mad Bomber
11-16-2009, 05:03 PM

LOMPOC is paradise?

BillsOwnAll
11-16-2009, 05:30 PM
Relegated to adopting my wife's team, the Packers, as the only positive rooting interest.

No more needs to be said.

:(
Same with me. My brothers a saints fan. The last 15 years have been rough for us haha. The saints are easy to like. I was always a big greer fan too. Itd be so nice to have a QB like brees.

BillsOwnAll
11-16-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm ready to take MASSIVE negs and "you're not a fan" posts (I'll put my resume against ANYONE who wants to challenge me on that one), but I could not care less if this team loses every game remaining on the schedu .

I live in Massachusetts myself. So allll my friends are patriot fans. And being 21 my friends have not seen many bad times watching patriot football. Last night they were so depressed and i was calling/texting em laughing. EVERYONE said, dude the bills lost to the titans how can you talk? Your not even mad the bills suck your not even a fan. Im pretty well known for being the only bills fan around and taking crap for it. But i tried to explain how i lost faith in the team. It doesnt dissappoint when they lose now. Its not that i dont care. People dont get it. You have to feel it.

That said. that pats game was great last night.

unpaid_bills
11-16-2009, 05:38 PM
I hear ya brother... I think that the Bills are not LOSING fans (and thank you for the caliber thing - if you consider me as a high caliber fan - if not, then **** you :D). We are just finally getting out of the denial phase and into the acceptance phase of mourning.

I'm ready to take MASSIVE negs and "you're not a fan" posts (I'll put my resume against ANYONE who wants to challenge me on that one), but I could not care less if this team loses every game remaining on the schedule.

With a dying father and very ill father-in-law, football just doesn't mean ANYTHING in the grand scheme of things. Even though the Bills got waxed this weekend, it really meant NOTHING to me in the grand scheme of things.

Dont even worry about what other people think. We all watch football as a form of entertainment and escape. You can hang out with friends/family/kids/fellow fans & enjoy good company, food, and the game and escape from life's harsh reality. There are much more important things in life

I totally hear you the way the Bills have been playing the past several years/decade its draining and hard to get excited and even motivated to watch the games. Me personally i have other things i enjoy doing with my boys, family than to invest 3+ hrs watching. It is slowly becoming less of a priority and frankly dont get pumped as much. Its almost as a watch now to see how they will lose next, etc.. Spend time doing something you enjoy its not getting better anytime in the near future until they make drastic changes, get new ownership, coaches, etc.

DynaPaul
11-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Well said. I haven't even made an effort this year to watch the games not on local TV. Usually I'll go to a sports bar so I can see it and go to a game or two a year. I'm still wearing my Bills stuff but I'm not talkin' proud, that's for sure.

Jan Reimers
11-17-2009, 09:15 AM
I did once. I'll never do it again.

SABURZFAN
11-17-2009, 09:29 AM

being a Bills fan of 40+ years, i can honestly say that this last decade has to be worse than any period that i can remember. the greed of this pathetic owner has finally been seen by a lot of Bills fans,who have been in denial, to what i've been saying about him since this board has existed. some people have called it hate while i called it the truth. fans now are finally relating to an old Aerosmith song....

it's amazing.... with the blink of an eye, you finally see the light.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 09:29 AM
A few of us called this in the early off-season, like February. I would have liked to have been wrong but you can't build a team around crappy lines. It starts there. The lines are more important than the QB position because without them you have nothing.

The problem is that I'm probably done with the Bills. Next year will be, yet again, another rebuilding year. New rookie QB, no real improvements on either line, no #2 WR. It's going to be the same crap.

The last buffalo fan
11-17-2009, 09:42 AM
being a Bills fan of 40+ years, i can honestly say that this last decade has to be worse than any period that i can remember. the greed of this pathetic owner has finally been seen by a lot of Bills fans,who have been in denial, to what i've been saying about him since this board has existed. some people have called it hate while i called it the truth. fans now are finally relating to an old Aerosmith song....

it's amazing.... with the blink of an eye, you finally see the light.

but you will be my ***** always! :bighug:

The last buffalo fan
11-17-2009, 09:43 AM
I feel sorry for all you suckers, but I haven't had enough!!! :gobills:

SABURZFAN
11-17-2009, 09:49 AM

:mad:

SABURZFAN
11-17-2009, 09:51 AM
I feel sorry for all you suckers, but I haven't had enough!!! :gobills:

Mexicans are gluttons for punishment so we understand. :nod:

mybills
11-17-2009, 09:55 AM
:rofl:

The last buffalo fan
11-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Mexicans are gluttons for punishment so we understand. :nod:

:hi5: simon!

Ground Chuck
11-17-2009, 11:05 AM
I would rather watch Morelia Monarchs vs. Cruz Azul!

Mad Bomber
11-18-2009, 05:12 PM
BOA....

I am TOTALLY with you. You are mad and upset about the Bills losing. So am I. So are most of the true fans on this board. You are NOT a HATER. This has nothing to do with you. If you look at the old timers like Jan, Historian, Night Train, and others. We are ALL mad.

You, sir, are not a hater, but are simply another long time Bills fan who is ticked off about one of the longest, worst losing streaks this franchise has ever seen. Be mad. Be VERY mad.

There's a difference between someone like you, who is angry over years and years of losing football, and someone who just hates the Bills no matter what they do.

This had NOTHING to do with Bills fans of your calibre, sir.

Typ0
11-22-2009, 12:01 AM
A few of us called this in the early off-season, like February. I would have liked to have been wrong but you can't build a team around crappy lines. It starts there. The lines are more important than the QB position because without them you have nothing.

The problem is that I'm probably done with the Bills. Next year will be, yet again, another rebuilding year. New rookie QB, no real improvements on either line, no #2 WR. It's going to be the same crap.

the lines could be very good next year too.