PDA

View Full Version : My Turn to Rant

Ground Chuck
11-15-2009, 03:42 PM
We don't have 3 professional LB's on this team

Our roster is too set up for special teams, in such a manner that it hurts the depth of the defense. Yet these same vaunted special teams seem to average a penalty every other return.

Our OT's are all guys that we picked up off the streets. The FO hasn't gotten line help since Ruben Brown left. I miss John Fina, and I thought that he blew.

The penalty refusal so they could kick that FG us just unbelievable. We make AT LEAST one boneheaded game day decision every game. Any kid that plays Madden could do better with play calling and time out management.

We have so many false starts that our OL coach should be fired immediately.

Poz is too slow to be the spy on Vince Young.

It looks like we have never seen a screen pass before.

Trent has been beaten into submission. You can see it in his eyes that he has given up. He might as well buy that Malibu beach house next to Rob Johnson. If he is in the NFL next year, he will be a Fitz type backup. There is no other team but Oakland or Cleveland that he could start for.

I see no positive signs other than Byrd.

Historian
11-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Agreed.

Byrd and Jackson.

Mr. Pink
11-15-2009, 07:07 PM
We don't even have 1.

HHURRICANE
11-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Take Jackson off the list. He should have a major ACL injury soon based on our stupidity leaving our kick returner on the bench.

Having our best offensive weapon returning kicks is asking for a disastor. Funny how McGee is too valauble to return kicks but Jackson isn't?