PDA

View Full Version : why dick declined the penelty

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Decline the penalty and its 4th down, and you only give up 3 points

Take the penalty and it 3rd and reallllllllllyyyyy lllllloooooonnnnnngggggg.

BUT DICK KNOWS WE WILL MOST LIKELY GIVE UP THE YARDAGE AND THEY GET THE 1st DOWN. He has NO faith in our defense and with good reason!

So if he takes the penalty and they get the first then we most likely give up 7 points rather then the 3.

Man is this a sick place to be in.

edit so you guys dont thinnk i agree with him: I DONT AGREE WITH HIM!

trapezeus
11-15-2009, 06:52 PM
that being the case...it's still on jauron for vouching for these players and this system and then not having faith for it to stop a 3rd and 15...thats pathetics.

HHURRICANE
11-15-2009, 06:53 PM
We couldn't win the game with a two score deficit and 3 minutes to play.

So we gave them the game by allowing them to kick a makeable field goal.

Why is this so hard to understand?

imbondz
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Decline the penalty and its 4th down, and you only give up 3 points

Take the penalty and it 3rd and reallllllllllyyyyy lllllloooooonnnnnngggggg.

BUT DICK KNOWS WE WILL MOST LIKELY GIVE UP THE YARDAGE AND THEY GET THE 1st DOWN. He has NO faith in our defense and with good reason!

So if he takes the penalty and they get the first then we most likely give up 7 points rather then the 3.

Man is this a sick place to be in.

I hope you're never a coach, cuz that thinking is ******ed.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-15-2009, 06:59 PM
I hope you're never a coach, cuz that thinking is ******ed.

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM I AM JUST POSTULATING ON HIS THINKING WHICH AS YOU SAY IS RETARTED.

I DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT AGREE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILLSROCK1212
11-15-2009, 07:01 PM
by declining the penalty he admitted this team is crap and he isn't doing a horrible job

Mr. Pink
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
by declining the penalty he admitted this team is crap and he isn't doing a horrible job

That's it exactly.

The team is crap.

Oldbillsfan
11-15-2009, 07:09 PM
What if they backed them up and the Titans threw an interception for a pick 6? Horrible, gutless, spineless, loserish... lol

imbondz
11-15-2009, 07:45 PM
YOU GUYS ARE MISSING MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM I AM JUST POSTULATING ON HIS THINKING WHICH AS YOU SAY IS RETARTED.

I DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT AGREE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok got it. sorry.

T-Long
11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
He showed 0% confidence in his defense being able to stop the Titans. On 3rd and long, even my dog knew a screen to Johnson would be coming, and Dick knew we couldn't stop it and they would somehow convert the 1st down and the game would then be over.

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired...

justasportsfan
11-15-2009, 07:57 PM
That's it exactly.

The team is crap.
and it's his fault.

BertSquirtgum
11-15-2009, 08:25 PM
he declined the holding penalty so hed be in field goal range? not back him them up and make them earn the yards. But our defense probably wouldnt be able to stop the screen anyway.
he knew they wouldn't be able to stop them on 3rd and long. i mean come on. they picked up a first down on 3rd and 14 with a RB screen pass.

this was from an earlier post.