PDA

View Full Version : Edwards is done and we can blame the FO.

HHURRICANE
11-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Read this brilliant post below because it says everything about what happened here:

It is difficult to accuately judge Edwards because the OL is so bad. Seriously, it is the worst in the NFL and The Bills coaching and managment are directly to blame.

They assemble the talent or in this case the lack of talent. The WRs and RBs look awful because of the OL. The defense can't hold a lead because of the OL. They are completely worn out because the offense continues to give the ball back without sustaining any drives and it kills any and all hope in the end.

The Bills brass dramatically under estimated the criticalness of the OL and now they regret it. The outcome of this season was defined by their poor off season moves with OL. Letting their two OT's go without a viable plan and then stickng in two rookies, one of which should not be on the field is a disgrace. They are getting exactly what they deserve.
Posted by: WestCoastBill on Nov 16,2009 at 09:10 am

Mr. Pink
11-16-2009, 08:26 AM
You can judge the fact that he apparently either has a weak arm or doesn't believe he has a strong arm. The proof is in the throws he does make.

You can judge the fact that he doesn't think WRs are important because he constantly is checking down.

You can judge the fact he has happy feet.

You can judge the fact that the concussion he suffered last season has permanently turned him into a chicken scratch coward.

HHURRICANE
11-16-2009, 08:26 AM
There is a very good chance that Fitzpatrick is starting over Edwards this week.

Parrish not active. DBs playing over reserve LBs at the linebacker position. Wow.

I actually hate this team right now.

By the way Edwards is a giant wussy for accepting this so "see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya".

yordad
11-16-2009, 08:27 AM
OK, but I am pretty sure Edwards sucks too.

On a side note, good thing we dumped last years best lineman (Walker) because he couldn't keep up with the no-huddle, and then shortly after he is signed by Oakland, we dumped the no-huddle.

What a bunch of morons.

yordad
11-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Good thing the Bills targeted, and then went out and nabbed their guy this off-season. Too bad they were targeting a backup though.

HHURRICANE
11-16-2009, 08:30 AM
You can judge the fact that he apparently either has a weak arm or doesn't believe he has a strong arm. The proof is in the throws he does make.

You can judge the fact that he doesn't think WRs are important because he constantly is checking down.

You can judge the fact he has happy feet.

You can judge the fact that the concussion he suffered last season has permanently turned him into a chicken scratch coward.

I'm done making excuses for Edwards but if I had suffered a serius concussion and that was the line I was playing behind I'd probably be playing pretty timid as well.

Bottom line is that Edwards, if he believed he was the guy to lead this team, should have gotten in Jauron's face and challenged the crap out of him.

He didn't, so I assume he's a giant loser like the rest of the team.

I'm officially on the replace the QB NEXT YEAR bandwagon. I don't want to see Fitzpatrick out there who is twice the loser!!

LooneyBin
11-16-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm done making excuses for Edwards but if I had suffered a serius concussion and that was the line I was playing behind I'd probably be playing pretty timid as well.

Bottom line is that Edwards, if he believed he was the guy to lead this team, should have gotten in Jauron's face and challenged the crap out of him.

He didn't, so I assume he's a giant loser like the rest of the team.

I'm officially on the replace the QB NEXT YEAR bandwagon. I don't want to see Fitzpatrick out there who is twice the loser!!

It just means Trent is not big enough of a leader. He's a yes man. It would be nice if he got in Owens face for dogging it on plays. You know Jim Kelly would have chewed him out.

Some posters are correct in their assessment of Edward's not being good enough to make a bad team look better. He has a loser mentality along with many players on the team. They've got a coach who's a loser.

I, too, was hopeful things could start looking up for edwards, but it doesn't seem like things will get any better. A facelift to this team is in order.

trapezeus
11-16-2009, 08:45 AM
What strikes me as odd is that the OL sucks, they need extra help, yet they never put corey mcintyre in. Wouldn't this be helpful for the run and pass to have a FB on there? they keep a FB but never use a fullback.

Jauron's team literally has zero identity. they wanted to be a no huddle, and they walk away from it. They pick up practice squad players and use them regularly. his team is constantly injured. it's on him. He ruins decent talent. i guarantee you whoever comes in, will get dramatically different results with only a few changes.