• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

I knew it was over for Trent...

as soon as he started growing the JP Losman hairdo. It's pretty simple it, starts at the top for QB's. Look at Peytons high and tight...

Im actually being serious too.

Attached Files
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: I knew it was over for Trent...

This guy was the future of the franchise... the guy in the post above is some California guy trying to get laid.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

looks like we wait for the next California QB to be drafted.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Cleve
        • Oct 2004

Edwards is looking so much like Losman in that photo it's eerie. And they're both from California.

Maybe Edwards thinks his new big 'doo tucked under his helmet will give him extra protection against concussions? Don't know if the hair will help. A quarterback needs to look like the Michelin Man to stay reasonably safe playing with that offensive Line (extra emphasis on 'offensive')

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
        per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

They both look like they are going to break out an acoustic guitar and play dashboard confessional.
          It was all

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
            shelby's big brother smilie smilie
            • Mar 2007

Agreed, the JP haircut isn't even funny, it's a slap in the face to Bills fans.

Comment

• BillsWin
              man amongst boys
              • Oct 2008

JP was Trent's mentor.
              I am The Batman.

Comment

• Cleve
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Oldbillsfan
                Agreed, the JP haircut isn't even funny, it's a slap in the face to Bills fans.
                Yeah - maybe Edwards' brains have been more rattled by those twin concussions than is being admitted? Only someone with a career deathwish in the NFL would want to look like J.P. Loseman. It's bad enough that Edwards is already playing like J.P. - why would he want to look like him and get fans and an already hostile media connecting the dots?
                Last edited by Cleve; 11-16-2009, 10:24 AM.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

We need to draft the ugliest QB possible.

Ugly QB's are the way to go.

Manning- Looks like he might have downs.
                  Brees- has poo on his face
                  Schaub-has a Stewie Griffin type head
                  Hasselbeck-been bald since high school
                  Palmer-not hideous but the ugliest of the USC guys
                  Roethlisberger- looks like a fatter Seth Rogen
                  Rodgers- not the pretty boy Alex Smith was, and turned out to be the better pick.

Too many QB's are pretty boy fairies now. We need a gritty ugly bastard taking snaps for us.
                  It was all

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Trent IS ugly.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

I agree that these guys have no leadership from the top and it is reflected in the attitudes of all of our players.

When I watched Peyton Manning and his teammate being interview by Andrea Kramer last night it made me sick to my stomach. There isn't one guy on our team that could have handled that interview and conveyed a winning attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X