PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jaroun's Mismangement of the Roster AGAIN!

bigbub2352
11-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Short and Sweet
So we activate Hardy who could be the redzone threat we still need even after the signgin of butterfingers TO, in order to do this, we cut Omon

Now i understand Omon is a nobody, but he is our depth we are trying to develop at the position

So we cut him, and then go into this weeks game with 2 RBs that happens every week in the NFL right? most winning teams only got 2 RBs on the roster that is common right? LOL my god

Then to top it off ur paying good money to have Roscoe Parrish ride the pine now for 4 weeks, he may be ineffective as a WR but he is a good PR and a decent KR, and a gadget player that can score on any play

But instead of activating him you have Justin Jenkins, Jon Corto, Corey Mcyntire, TOdd Johnson avaialble AWESOME

Then to top it off u cut Omon to creat a depth issue at RB, u are now exposing quite possibly ur best player on OFFense in Fast Freddie to PR and KR duties cause all of a sudden Parrish is worthless and u did all this to add a 7th WR on the roster, and u still have 2 more on the practice squad in Huggins and Hawthorne

So most teams carry 9 wrs when u have Oline, Dline, LBer, TE and RB depth issues
And you are also carrying 5 Safties and 2 of them switch back and forth to LBer cause u have no depth in Scott and Harris

and top that off with not even having Hardy active for the GAME!!!!
that means the move was useless.....

So u created no depth at one position and then u put over depth on another position and then u deactivate that depth and have guys who are compelelty useless activated but not playing in Donte Whitner??????

HOLY **** it is comical!!!!

Commissioner
11-16-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't know why we have so many WR's when we can't get them the ball.

Also, what kind of talent evaluators do we have when we draft and sign free agent LBers who aren't good enough to play over a saftey at LBer?

trapezeus
11-16-2009, 01:27 PM
what is so hilarious is that they carry 7 WR, but they don't have a single set that they run 4 WR's at any given time. So they literally have over 2x coverage of their receivers.

McIntyre pisses me off in terms of roster mismanagement. He is a FB. we never use a full back. yet we have a line that can't hold a pocket for 3 seconds. Wouldn't you put a fullback in there to help with the blocking and still maintain some idea of of a run. and maybe use him as an extra blocker for the run game that seemingly goes nowhere on everydown?

What about on the defense? Youboty has been a gigantic disappointment on arrival. he can't ever stay on the field. yet year in and year out we keep him. But we also keep drafting DB's. So why keep him? And we keep picking DL to help the battered, highmotor Kelsay, denney,s chobel line, but ellis isn't on the field, maybin isn't on the field. We need more depth at DT, but we keep mccargo and he truly sucks. Poz isn't a premier LB but we try to use him as such. he'd be good with better players around him. Shane Conlan wouldn't have been very good as the star LB for the Bills, but Bennett surely helped him.

And people want to say its not coaching. but how can you read the above and not say, he fails on fielding a decent team. We aren't even getting into game day blunders.

bigbub2352
11-16-2009, 01:38 PM
what is so hilarious is that they carry 7 WR, but they don't have a single set that they run 4 WR's at any given time. So they literally have over 2x coverage of their receivers.

McIntyre pisses me off in terms of roster mismanagement. He is a FB. we never use a full back. yet we have a line that can't hold a pocket for 3 seconds. Wouldn't you put a fullback in there to help with the blocking and still maintain some idea of of a run. and maybe use him as an extra blocker for the run game that seemingly goes nowhere on everydown?

What about on the defense? Youboty has been a gigantic disappointment on arrival. he can't ever stay on the field. yet year in and year out we keep him. But we also keep drafting DB's. So why keep him? And we keep picking DL to help the battered, highmotor Kelsay, denney,s chobel line, but ellis isn't on the field, maybin isn't on the field. We need more depth at DT, but we keep mccargo and he truly sucks. Poz isn't a premier LB but we try to use him as such. he'd be good with better players around him. Shane Conlan wouldn't have been very good as the star LB for the Bills, but Bennett surely helped him.

And people want to say its not coaching. but how can you read the above and not say, he fails on fielding a decent team. We aren't even getting into game day blunders.

Top it off with not developing talent thru the practice squad and on the roster which has us every year looking for street free agents to come in and play over guys u either drafted or signed in the offseason
ex. Chris Draft who is horrible by the way is starting over Harris and Palmer

On and on u can go nothing changes under these losers

Michael82
11-16-2009, 02:44 PM

Don't forget that we also have 2 more WRs on the practice squad. Our QBs suck and we don't throw the ball well, but we have 9 WRs on the team! That's just nuts!

Demon
11-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Don't forget that we also have 2 more WRs on the practice squad. Our QBs suck and we don't throw the ball well, but we have 9 WRs on the team! That's just nuts!

This is true and i agree, the only WR i would give a pass to is Justin Jenkins due to his high caliber special team play this season. He's listed a WR but i don't think we ever had or ever will have plans to play him at WR.... just ST.