PDA

View Full Version : Confident Jauron sealed his fate yesterday

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 02:25 PM
The team has no shot anything above 5-11. NONE. Chance of 4-12 too.

It is depressing, but I don't see anyway possible they bring back Jauron. I hope he stays at helm for remainder of season, cause I do not want one of the knuckleheads on staff getting chance to coach next year as a trial!

If Jauron is brought back, Ralph would tell everyoneHE DOES'NT CARE ABOUT WINNING

G Wolly
11-16-2009, 02:40 PM
I had to chuckle at Dierdorf during the game last night after we got scored on.

They showed Jauron with his expressionless corpse-like face and Dierdorf actually said

"Look at the frustration on his face"

WHAT? The guy has no emotion. Ever. He has no purpose being a coach, anywhere.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I think Jauron will NEVER EVER coach in the NFL AGAIN.

trapezeus
11-16-2009, 02:48 PM
it was gannon who said that.

i hate jauron as a coach as much as the next guy. but it's specifically after moments like these where he gets them ready for another painful win. I hope we go 3-13 for the sake of canning him and everything associated with the old guard, but i won't be surprised if they get to 6-10.

trapezeus
11-16-2009, 02:48 PM
he just has an incredible knack to let bills fans down even when we want losses.

Jaybird
11-16-2009, 02:49 PM
I am finally off the let's get a win train... better draft position and new coaching should now be the focus

PECKERWOOD
11-16-2009, 03:09 PM
I am finally off the let's get a win train... better draft position and new coaching should now be the focus

Yup

BillsWin
11-16-2009, 03:23 PM
I just love how after we beat the Jets and Panthers, I was saying that we should shut it down and focus on the draft and getting a better coaching staff in place. I got told I was not a real fan because I don't grab the pom poms and "rah rah" for this hapless sorry excuse for an NFL team.

Now people are jumping ship. It is funny as all hell. Where is Night Hawk when I need him? He probably got flamed more than any other poster on the board for his opinions o how the team is going nowhere in '09 and yet now people agree with him.

I love the Bills, with all my heart. Always have. But I know football, and I know by watching this team that it is going no where, and losing at this point actually helps the future of this franchise.

If you can't see that, then I feel sorry for you.

If you think I am not a true fan because I want Jauron fired and a better draft pick, then you are sadly misinformed.

I'm not saying all posters are like that, especially not you Jaybird, but there were alot of them a few weeks ago.

Night Train
11-16-2009, 03:37 PM
It's not a done deal until Ralph actually does something.

He should have been gone last year and yet, I still have to watch that moronic golf clapping every time the camera finds him on the sidelines.

Upfront TV revenue reduces the sense of urgency and allows Ralph to make injury excuses while staying true to being cheap with coaches.

Demon
11-16-2009, 03:43 PM
I think Jauron will NEVER EVER coach in the NFL AGAIN.

Yes he will. He's loved by anyone he comes around. His weakness is just as a head coach. He'll get plenty of phone calls to become a defensive coordinator of another team. I hate the guy with a passion but he will be coaching in the NFL soon after getting fired from Buffalo.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-16-2009, 03:43 PM
well said billswin

trapezeus
11-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Yes he will. He's loved by anyone he comes around. His weakness is just as a head coach. He'll get plenty of phone calls to become a defensive coordinator of another team. I hate the guy with a passion but he will be coaching in the NFL soon after getting fired from Buffalo.

And that's fine. he should be a DC. He's good at it. with the crap talent we have, he's put together fairly capable bend but don't break defenses that have given the keys over to an offense to capitalize for a win more often than not.

He just has no guts to make calls on offense, has no idea what he wants out of his offense, and apparently has zero eye for identifying RB's, WR's, QB's and anyone on the line.

And that's why he'll never get to the head coach spot again.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
11-16-2009, 04:29 PM
IMO I would not mind if Jauron was are DB coach, but that is it.