PDA

View Full Version : Nighthawk, You were right, I give up

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 02:35 PM
I want this team to lose out. You were right about rooting for losses for the greater good. I am turning the page and doing what I never expected to do it. Lose Out. They just are so painful to watch, it is depressing. I was fighting with you after the Panther win. But you were right, winning hinders solving and identifying the issues at hand. We NEED a massive firing of coaching staff and MASSIVE CUTTING OF TRASH TALENT ON ROSTER.

I want them to lose out to get better draft position, guarantee Jauron is fired, guarantee a new QB as I finally give up on Edwards, and fix the god damn OL and LB Core now!

I've had it. And F' you TO!

WeAreArthurMoates
11-16-2009, 02:38 PM
I was so relieved we loss yesterday. Lose out, get a new GM, head coach and top 5 pick, that to me sounds like a win, win, win situation.

Meathead
11-16-2009, 02:45 PM
just lose baby

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 02:47 PM
I never thought i'd be one those guys. I always knocked fans with that mentality. But now I understand. We are by far the worst team in the NFL. The Rams would kill us. Stephen Jackson would give us fits.

bluerosekiller
11-16-2009, 02:49 PM
I was so relieved we loss yesterday. Lose out, get a new GM, head coach and top 5 pick, that to me sounds like a win, win, win situation.

All of which are logical decisions that a mentally competent individual who cares would be expected to make in Wilson's position. Unfortunately, I have no faith whatsoever that that's the case with the Bills owner.

BillsWin
11-16-2009, 03:37 PM
I was right too. :couch:

Demon
11-16-2009, 03:46 PM
I hope we beat Miami. I just hate that team with a passion. And it gives us one more win at home. Other then that, lose all the games. It'd be a shame to beat the Pats though but i mean, chances of that are slimmer then me going out to the bar tonight and finding Kate Hudson and taking her back to my place. But if somehow we do beat them, what a disaster. To finally beat the Pats and give that satisfaction to Jauron would be sad.

Nighthawk
11-16-2009, 03:55 PM
I want this team to lose out. You were right about rooting for losses for the greater good. I am turning the page and doing what I never expected to do it. Lose Out. They just are so painful to watch, it is depressing. I was fighting with you after the Panther win. But you were right, winning hinders solving and identifying the issues at hand. We NEED a massive firing of coaching staff and MASSIVE CUTTING OF TRASH TALENT ON ROSTER.

I want them to lose out to get better draft position, guarantee Jauron is fired, guarantee a new QB as I finally give up on Edwards, and fix the god damn OL and LB Core now!

I've had it. And F' you TO!

Wow, was that necessary?

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Yes, I don't like TO. He is a fraud. He doesn't want to help guys. He is out for himself. I've seen enough dropped passes. I seen enough terrible throws where he quit on to breakup INTs. I'm glad his plan to get big deal was ruined

bluerosekiller
11-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Wow, was that necessary?

LOL.

I thought he meant "too" as well.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Wow, was that necessary?

TO as in Terrel Owens not you!

Nighthawk
11-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Yes, I don't like TO. He is a fraud. He doesn't want to help guys. He is out for himself. I've seen enough dropped passes. I seen enough terrible throws where he quit on to breakup INTs. I'm glad his plan to get big deal was ruined

Ha, ha...I thought that was directed at me.

DynaPaul
11-17-2009, 02:35 AM
Guys and gals, I don't think we're gonna make it to the top of the magic 7 - 9 mountain this year.

Beastie Bills
11-17-2009, 12:33 PM

Unfortunately, we'd be picking at #10 if the season ended today.

The Bills even suck at sucking.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Unfortunately, we'd be picking at #10 if the season ended today.

The Bills even suck at sucking.

It'll improve in next 3 games. Jacksonville, Miami, Jets are all losses. The only posible Win I see on schedule is versus KC and that is no guarantee.

3-13 or 4-12