PDA

View Full Version : I just burned my Edwards Jersey

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 03:53 PM
I put it in my fireplace. Good thing it was a chinese knockoff.

I'm done with believing in him. I really thought he was the answer after the 3-0 start and especially after the brilliant game versus SD last season. But I've seen enough. Trent, you can stay at QB till end of season, but you are not the answer once we get a new coach, we need to find the right guy to lead us back to the good days. It stinks to be disappointed when you get false hope in QB. This time around until a QB gives me a full season of hope, I'm not going to give him my trust to be our savior.

Demon
11-16-2009, 04:00 PM
That does no good without posting a pic.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
11-16-2009, 04:01 PM
That does no good without posting a pic.

True, no pic it did not happen.

hydro
11-16-2009, 04:02 PM
You obviously hexed him. Now that you have burned it he will be come MVP of the league....

:roflmao:

BillsWin
11-16-2009, 04:05 PM
With no picture, it didn't happen and judging by the number of threads you start on a daily basis, either you are really Mitchell55 or just another attention seeker. Either way, I highly doubt you threw a jersey in the fireplace but if you did, congrats on the waste of money.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 04:15 PM
With no picture, it didn't happen and judging by the number of threads you start on a daily basis, either you are really Mitchell55 or just another attention seeker. Either way, I highly doubt you threw a jersey in the fireplace but if you did, congrats on the waste of money.

LOL love the accusations, go wack off to your naked Aaron Maybin picture. You got issues with your sexual interests my friend.

life of faith
11-16-2009, 06:30 PM
I put it in my fireplace. Good thing it was a chinese knockoff.

I'm done with believing in him. I really thought he was the answer after the 3-0 start and especially after the brilliant game versus SD last season. But I've seen enough. Trent, you can stay at QB till end of season, but you are not the answer once we get a new coach, we need to find the right guy to lead us back to the good days. It stinks to be disappointed when you get false hope in QB. This time around until a QB gives me a full season of hope, I'm not going to give him my trust to be our savior.

Says the guy with the Pike avatar labeled as Buffalo's savior lol.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 07:37 PM

After this disappointment this season, I want to get rid of that avatar. Need to get enough zb's for switch.

life of faith
11-16-2009, 07:38 PM
After this disappointment this season, I want to get rid of that avatar. Need to get enough zb's for switch.

Just post your image in the change avatar thread, sometimes they do it for free. Get a Tim Tebow one :rockon::rockon::rockon:

BuffaloBlitz83
11-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Just post your image in the change avatar thread, sometimes they do it for free. Get a Tim Tebow one :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I rather get one with a Offensive Lineman or Head coach. Tebow will be a tight end in nfl

PECKERWOOD
11-16-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm mixed on Edwards, he has been solid in his short career despite crappy coaching and constant musical chairs on the offensive line. I'd like to see us bring him back next year, unless we could get good trade value, otherwise he should be the starter till we get somebody who is obviously better, right now he is the best QB on the roster, other than Fred Jackson.

BillsWin
11-16-2009, 10:57 PM
LOL love the accusations, go wack off to your naked Aaron Maybin picture. You got issues with your sexual interests my friend.

Nice job. Really. :bf1: bravo. Only a weak man confused in his own sexual preferences attacks anothers. By the way, hate to disappoint but I'm not into guys. Sorry. :idunno:

topher180
11-16-2009, 11:26 PM

PWNED

JD
11-17-2009, 01:38 AM
Trent will make it to the pro bowl with a competent coaching staff and a good offensive line. The sooner he leaves, the better..for his sake.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Trent will make it to the pro bowl with a competent coaching staff and a good offensive line. The sooner he leaves, the better..for his sake.
Want to Bet??

X-Era
11-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Sweet, and your carbon footprint expanded by a few miles

Buckets
11-17-2009, 07:03 AM
I rather get one with a Offensive Lineman or Head coach. Tebow will be a tight end in nfl ??? WTF???

mybills
11-17-2009, 07:40 AM
I would never throw four 20 dollar bills in my fire place.

yordad
11-17-2009, 07:44 AM
With no picture, it didn't happen and judging by the number of threads you start on a daily basis, either you are really Mitchell55 or just another attention seeker. Either way, I highly doubt you threw a jersey in the fireplace but if you did, congrats on the waste of money.The Juice is Loose!!

Meathead
11-17-2009, 07:52 AM
you may have intended to burn your edwards jersey but i bet you checked down to your buffalo bills panties