X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Coming Home

Well i know we suck but i don't get to go to the Ralph very often and the last Bills game i went to was at Qwest Field. Anyways im coming back to Hamburg for Thanksgiving tomorrow and will be there for the Bills Fins game and was wondering if any one has good seats and want to hook me up with a pair of tixs for my wife and I.

Go Bills.
  • mush69
    • Jan 2003

Re: Coming Home

Welcome home!

You should be able to find some tickets without any problems. I was just out there for my ma's B-day and had numerous chances at buying the rest of the season tickets from 3 season holders. I didn't of course because I can't bear to watch them in person anymore. TV is bad enough.
    Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Stubhub.com
      1800bestseats.com
      buffalo craigs list

you should be able to find them without a problem. Try craigslist first. When the team is this bad, sometimes people sell them for less than face value.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

I will let you know if anyone I know isn't going to go.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
          Well i know we suck but i don't get to go to the Ralph very often and the last Bills game i went to was at Qwest Field. Anyways im coming back to Hamburg for Thanksgiving tomorrow and will be there for the Bills Fins game and was wondering if any one has good seats and want to hook me up with a pair of tixs for my wife and I.

Go Bills.

why would you want to ruin your Holiday/vacation paying to watch those sluggos? you can watch them on TV for free.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Just show up to the stadium. I guarantee there will be a glut of tickets available from scalpers and you will pay less than face if you negotiate.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
              • Mar 2004

Thanks everyone will do all that has been suggested and if anyone here is not going and has seats let me know!

Comment

Working...
              X