PDA

View Full Version : Coming Home

SeatownBillsFan21
11-17-2009, 01:57 AM
Well i know we suck but i don't get to go to the Ralph very often and the last Bills game i went to was at Qwest Field. Anyways im coming back to Hamburg for Thanksgiving tomorrow and will be there for the Bills Fins game and was wondering if any one has good seats and want to hook me up with a pair of tixs for my wife and I.

Go Bills.

mush69
11-17-2009, 04:27 AM
Welcome home!

You should be able to find some tickets without any problems. I was just out there for my ma's B-day and had numerous chances at buying the rest of the season tickets from 3 season holders. I didn't of course because I can't bear to watch them in person anymore. TV is bad enough.

OpIv37
11-17-2009, 08:27 AM
Stubhub.com
1800bestseats.com
buffalo craigs list

you should be able to find them without a problem. Try craigslist first. When the team is this bad, sometimes people sell them for less than face value.

THATHURMANATOR
11-17-2009, 08:35 AM
I will let you know if anyone I know isn't going to go.

SABURZFAN
11-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Well i know we suck but i don't get to go to the Ralph very often and the last Bills game i went to was at Qwest Field. Anyways im coming back to Hamburg for Thanksgiving tomorrow and will be there for the Bills Fins game and was wondering if any one has good seats and want to hook me up with a pair of tixs for my wife and I.

Go Bills.

why would you want to ruin your Holiday/vacation paying to watch those sluggos? you can watch them on TV for free.

HAMMER
11-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Just show up to the stadium. I guarantee there will be a glut of tickets available from scalpers and you will pay less than face if you negotiate.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks everyone will do all that has been suggested and if anyone here is not going and has seats let me know!