X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeslice5484
    • Jul 2008

Michael Turner

So Turner is hurt...I am in 3rd place in my league. Pretty much guaranteed playoffs since they start week 12. Trades are done.

I dropped the Titans D and picked up Snelling from Atlanta? Should I also pickup Norwood? Was even considering Betts if Portis is out again and Wells from Arizona. I got some problems at RB! Kevin Smith is doing nothing and Turner is hurt.

We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, D, K

Here is my team:

QB: Romo, Warner
    RB: Turner, Kevin Smith, Steve Slaton, Jonathan Stewart
    WR: Vincent Jackson, DeSean Jackson, Miles Austin, Breaston, Boldin, Crabtree
    TE: Olsen
    D: Giants
    K: Longwell

FA Wire: Norwood, Snelling, Fargas, Beanie Wells and L. Coles from Cincy

The Giants D has not been very good also....Bengals, Cowboys, and Titans D are available. Should I drop the Giants for one of those? The Bengals seem to be doing the best besides the Titans lately...and the Bengals have some easy opponents (St. Louis and Detroit coming up. __________________
    Last edited by homeslice5484; 11-17-2009, 05:01 AM.

• don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: Michael Turner

I would go with Forsett of the Hawks. He is in the leagues weakest division, had a great game last week and Jones broke a rib.

Comment

• homeslice5484
      • Jul 2008

I didnt even think of him, Jones did not have very good stats before he went down.

Comment

• methos4ever
        • Apr 2004

Forsett's going against the Williams Wall this week though. I'd say use Betts vs the struggling cowboy's d, because even if the redskins fall behind, they'll throw the screen/checkdown to him!

Comment

• homeslice5484
          • Jul 2008

So who should I drop to get Betts? Only one I can think of is Crabtree?

I was also thinking of dropping the Giants D for the Bengals?

Comment

• methos4ever
            • Apr 2004

I'm not FF guru, but looking at Crabtree the niners have a few games coming up around week 15 or 16 that may help you for the championship.

If you get rid of the gints for bengals I think you get more bang for your buck, since the giants secondary is a mess and the bengals are a solid unit despite losing their pass rusher (odom) early.

Comment

• homeslice5484
              • Jul 2008

ok so here is my team now:

Starters:
              QB: Warner
              RB: Kevin Smith, Wells
              WR: DeSean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Miles Austin
              TE: Olsen
              D: Bengals
              K: Longwell

Bench:
              QB: Romo
              RB: Stewart, Turner, Slaton, Snelling
              WR: Boldin, Breaston

FA Wire: L. Coles, and the RB from the Seahawks, and Norwood is really all that is left. Coles has some nice matchups coming, but the Bengals like to run the ball.

Comment

• methos4ever
                • Apr 2004

If you need another dude to hold/stash on your roster, I'd dump slaton in favor of either coles or the rb from the seahawks...

Comment

• homeslice5484
                  • Jul 2008

i wanted to pick up Coles...but I have no one to drop really with Turner hurt...Last week I dropped Coles just before gametime to pickup the Titans so no one could get Coles....was considering dropping Longwell for Coles till just before gametime again.....but Longwell is one of the best...and the kickers avail suck if someone else picked up Longwell in the meantime

Comment

Working...
                  X