PDA

View Full Version : So begins the Jauron save-my-job festival.

Canadian'eh!
11-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Yup.

Here it goes. Dick is starting with to stockpile more excuses as to why it's everyone elses fault, and that he shoudln't be fired. Not that it's all that hard to twist cheapskate Ralph's arm when he thinks about having to spend money on a buyout. Here's what i think he'll be spouting to save his ass this year.

"It's all Trents fault."
- Even though Dick has set him up for failure by not addressing the OT positions, changing OC's 3 times in 3 years including 2 weeks before this season, and trying the rediculous and ill advised no-huddle O, and not being able to help him mentally prepare and overcome his slumps. Yup, That's exactly how I would develop a promising 3rd round QB.

"It's all Turk's fault"
- You hired him. You kept him on when everyone wanted him gone last year. The no huddle fiasco was your idea. But he is yet another scapegoat.

"Lindell missed some big kicks"
- He missed 1 for sure. And it's all because you "played not to lose" as usual. Making him try a virtually impossible kick in terrible wind. Nice job. Worse that he didn't even learn from the same mistake LAST year.

"McKelvin ruined the NE game."
- A good coach would have been telling him to not bring it out. period.

"The OL is young and needs more time is all"
- The Ol stinks at the tackles. and he didn't do a damn thing to fix it in the offseason. If Langston Walker was so bad, he should have been replaced DURING the OFFSEASON. Not a week before game 1. Also, I would have assumed the penalties would ahve improved over the course of the year, but it is as bad or worse now.

"It's because of all those injuries."
- Newsflash: we sucked beforeanyone got hurt too.

If Ralph doens't clean house, I'm done with the Bills. i'm not wasting anymore time on a team that has no intentions of winning. There is ZERO excuse good enough to keep these people around. The sad part is it wouldn't surprise me int he least if Ralph did.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 09:00 AM
Great post. Wasn't it Ralph who said we ddn't have enough talent? So he addressed it by getting rid of Peters, Dockery, and Walker who are all playing right now for other teams.

Bell is just like Peters. Scary how similar they developed. HAHAHAHa.

NorthCarBills
11-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Great post. Wasn't it Ralph who said we ddn't have enough talent? So he addressed it by getting rid of Peters, Dockery, and Walker who are all playing right now for other teams.

Bell is just like Peters. Scary how similar they developed. HAHAHAHa.

Yup. By the way, was Mouse the o-line coach credited with developing Peters for the most part? Or someone else?

Jan Reimers
11-17-2009, 09:11 AM
I think Dick's supporters (assuming he has any) may say these things, but I've never heard Dick say much more than "We have to look at the film, we have to work harder, we have to get better, etc."

SABURZFAN
11-17-2009, 09:12 AM
:monkeyp: Jauron

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 09:17 AM
I have to ask this but is it still possible that he keeps his job?

BuffaloBlitz83
11-17-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm so happy, Jauron's world is crashing. His spinning woin't work cause it is too ugly. Too many things aren't working. I honestly feel we are the 2nd worst team in the NFL. We are only better than the raiders regardless of record. Lions, Rams would beat us.

WeAreArthurMoates
11-17-2009, 09:41 AM

I don't think so unless we finish 5-2 and no way in hell that happens. The only reason Dick is here cause the only suitable interm is April but that means once the season is over we lose our special teams coach.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 09:44 AM
I don't think so unless we finish 5-2 and no way in hell that happens. The only reason Dick is here cause the only suitable interm is April but that means once the season is over we lose our special teams coach.

I am really concerned that Wilson will not eat 6 million dollars and whatever coordinators checks are attached. That comes right off the bottom line.

I really believe that there is still a good chance he stays. Matt Millen stayed how much longer than he was supposed to in Detroit?

Canadian'eh!
11-17-2009, 10:57 AM
I think Dick's supporters (assuming he has any) may say these things, but I've never heard Dick say much more than "We have to look at the film, we have to work harder, we have to get better, etc."

Publically yes. But these are the excuses I'm sure he will make to Ralph when they meet after the season.

They aren't actual quotes. They they probably will be.

Canadian'eh!
11-17-2009, 11:00 AM
After last year nothing will surprise me. I really think it will not take much convinceing for Ralph to try to justify keeping Jauron.

When there was anger last year about it and people started cancelling season tickets, he was laughing about it to reporters and said he didn't care.

We ALWAYS keep the lowest (or one of) player payroll and coach/management salaries as well.

Ralph is the biggest cheapskate in the NFL. If we go uncapped this year and there is no salary floor, we will have the lowest salary in the NFL and the worst record for sure.

The question is what T.O. move will he make. 6mill 1 year salary that probably sold 18 mill in tickets. But overall was meaningless.

Historian
11-17-2009, 11:09 AM
The question is what T.O. move will he make. 6mill 1 year salary that probably sold 18 mill in tickets. But overall was meaningless.

That's what you're going to get when a clown from the marketing department runs the team, as opposed to a real football man.

Ralph will sacrafice Jauron and maybe John Guy.

Then he'll hire the next stiff whose salary fits his 1982 business model.

The rest will be spared because they're loyal.

trapezeus
11-17-2009, 11:39 AM

Say hello to Michael Vick for a $6MM contract.

billsburgh
11-17-2009, 12:06 PM
I wouldnt put it past the senile old bastard.