PDA

View Full Version : I hope...

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:42 AM
The Bills win every game the rest of this season.

cocamide
11-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I hope that Jennifer Love Hewitt is waiting for me when I get home tonight.

billsburgh
11-17-2009, 11:44 AM
why, what difference does it really make?

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:45 AM

Im a Bills fan, I cheer for Bills wins. Bills Wins make me happy.

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:45 AM
I hope that Jennifer Love Hewitt is waiting for me when I get home tonight.

That makes two of us then!

:cheers:

SABURZFAN
11-17-2009, 11:46 AM
i hope i live long enough to see a Bills Super Bowl victory.

SABURZFAN
11-17-2009, 11:47 AM
That makes two of us then!

:cheers:

i'll send her your way when i'm done with her.

RockStar36
11-17-2009, 11:48 AM
I disagree DB. The only thing wins accomplish at this point is a worse draft pick and increased odds that Brandon/Jauron/Edwards or any combination of the three will still have a job after this season.

While I love to see the Bills win, I'd rather see a good team next year than a few meaningless wins this year.

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:48 AM
i'll send her your way when i'm done with her.

Beggars can't be choosers...just make sure she showers before you send her my way.

Second thought...Ill take care of the showering part, just get your 15 seconds of glory over with and send to a real man.

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:49 AM
I disagree DB. The only thing wins accomplish at this point is a worse draft pick and increased odds that Brandon/Jauron/Edwards or any combination of the three will still have a job after this season.

While I love to see the Bills win, I'd rather see a good team next year than a few meaningless wins this year.

You're free to disagree. You make good points as well, Im just simply saying I can never ever cheer for a loss. It goes against everything I believe fandom is about.

HAMMER
11-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Beggars can't be choosers...just make sure she showers before you send her my way.

Second thought...Ill take care of the showering part, just get your 15 seconds of glory over with and send to a real man.

A real man wouldn't need a step stool to reach her lips.

SABURZFAN
11-17-2009, 11:50 AM

i'll use her, abuse her, and put her away wet for you. :up:

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:51 AM
A real man wouldn't need a step stool to reach her lips.

...Yea...wait what?

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:51 AM
i'll use her, abuse her, and put her away wet for you. :up:

Yea yea yea, 15 seconds of glory.

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 11:52 AM

He's doing it to get people upset...he likes the attention it brings. He always goes against the grain...it's what he does.

Dr. Lecter
11-17-2009, 11:53 AM

The real man part pretty much eliminates you.

I guess she will be on my porch when I get home!!!

RockStar36
11-17-2009, 11:53 AM
You're free to disagree. You make good points as well, Im just simply saying I can never ever cheer for a loss. It goes against everything I believe fandom is about.

I don't ever cheer for them to lose.

Actually I think it was after the Miami game when I started having little to no emotion at all during games. I get excited when Byrd grabs another INT but other than that, I kinda just watch the games with not a lot of excitement. I'll be happy if they win for sure, but in the overall big picture, it's probably better that they don't.

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 11:54 AM
By the way, winning games is the worst thing for this franchise's future...AT THIS POINT. They need an overhaul and it won't happen if this team manages to win a couple more meaningless games.

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:54 AM
He's doing it to get people upset...he likes the attention it brings. He always goes against the grain...it's what he does.

No he's not, but he does like attention.

He's doing it because if I read much more negativity before my lunch ends, Im not sure Im going to make it through my afternoon without throwing my stapler at somebody (probably my intern).

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 11:55 AM
No he's not, but he does like attention.

He's doing it because if I read much more negativity before my lunch ends, Im not sure Im going to make it through my afternoon without throwing my stapler at somebody (probably my intern).

It's only an intern...go ahead, listen to your inner person and do it!!!

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:55 AM
I don't ever cheer for them to lose.

Actually I think it was after the Miami game when I started having little to no emotion at all during games. I get excited when Byrd grabs another INT but other than that, I kinda just watch the games with not a lot of excitement. I'll be happy if they win for sure, but in the overall big picture, it's probably better that they don't.

Not saying you did, just saying in general. I dont have much emotion when watching the games. I cheer for big plays, I curse bad calls and mistakes and Im happy with wins and disappointed with loses.

I just prefer this teams wins as much as possible.

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 11:58 AM
It's only an intern...go ahead, listen to your inner person and do it!!!

Last time I listened to my inner person about what to do the night ended with a midget tranny, and three empty bottles of tequila. Your advice is not good for me!

Though on the other hand, I wonder if I throw it right if I can get it bounce off his head at the right angle to close and spit out a folded up staple.

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Last time I listened to my inner person about what to do the night ended with a midget tranny, and three empty bottles of tequila. Your advice is not good for me!

Though on the other hand, I wonder if I throw it right if I can get it bounce off his head at the right angle to close and spit out a folded up staple.

:lmao:

billsburgh
11-17-2009, 12:02 PM

:bf1:

Jan Reimers
11-17-2009, 12:08 PM
i hope i live long enough to see a Bills Super Bowl victory.
Same here, but I think I'll be on the wrong side of the grass when - or rather, if - that happens.

EDS
11-17-2009, 12:13 PM
I hope I can "enjoy" watching the Buffalo Bills play again in my lifetime.

BillsOwnAll
11-17-2009, 12:31 PM
welll if we win out we MAY make the playoffs so ill go for that.

But it we lose one more then lose em all! I understand how you cant cheer for a loss. I love when the bills win. But when the teams 4-8 and they win it just doesnt feel the same as a meaningfull win. Im sick of drafting just outside of the "big name" players". No matter what though we need a coach/gm.

Night Train
11-17-2009, 12:57 PM
The Bills win every game the rest of this season.

Sellout !

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 04:40 PM
See what happens when you hope for positive things?

Negative Nancies-0

Positive and Hopeful-1

My hope got Jauron fired, let's see some stupid ass billboard do that...oh **** wait we already tried that ******ed idea!

Dr. Lecter
11-17-2009, 04:42 PM
See what happens when you hope for positive things?

Negative Nancies-0

Positive and Hopeful-1

My hope got Jauron fired, let's see some stupid ass billboard do that...oh **** wait we already tried that ******ed idea!

And this is real hope and change, dammit!!!!

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 04:43 PM
And this is real hope and change, dammit!!!!

DB-1

Obama-0

And you said I wasn't Jesus...

**** Tim Tebow! False Prophet!

elltrain22
11-17-2009, 04:44 PM
that the next head coach we hire can take this team back to the promise land

Dr. Lecter
11-17-2009, 04:45 PM
DB-1

Obama-0

And you said I wasn't Jesus...

**** Tim Tebow! False Prophet!

Charlie Wiess is still HC at ND............

DraftBoy
11-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Charlie Wiess is still HC at ND............

18 Million Dollars isn't easily gotten...give me a few ****ing days. God didn't create the world over night you know!