PDA

View Full Version : The Blind Homer thread!

BlackMetalNinja
11-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Since that is what I'm accused of this morning, because for some reason I have trouble finding something to ***** about when the Sabres are easily leading the division and are 12-4-1. This thread is for discussion of how well the Sabres have been playing and will not be disrupted by talk of any trivial negativity we can point out.

What a week huh? Edmonton, Calgary, and Philly all go down at the hands of the Sabres. Ryan Miller is playing like a true Vezina candidate and the team seems to have found a happy balance between tough defense and putting the puck in the net.

Oh, and has anybody seen Nighthawk (yes, I am truly calling you out this time), hardly a peep all week long. Couldn't be because there was nothing to gripe over could it? He should take lessons from Op and try to create something out of nothing!

RockStar36
11-17-2009, 12:08 PM
5 point division lead with 3 games in hand :bf1:

Ryan Miller: league leader in Save % :bf1:

Ryan Miller: league leader in GAA :bf1:

Ryan Miller: league leader in wins :bf1:

hydro
11-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Well I have been pretty hard on Roy but damn! I actually saw him initiate contact! I will continue to harp on him in hopes that he keeps playing like he has.

hydro
11-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Glad this team doesn't look like last years team!

Dr. Lecter
11-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Tyler Myers. :drool:

JD
11-17-2009, 12:40 PM
5 point division lead with 3 games in hand :bf1:

Ryan Miller: league leader in Save % :bf1:

Ryan Miller: league leader in GAA :bf1:

Ryan Miller: league leader in wins :bf1:

Arguably one of the best defensive corps in the league :bf1:

JD
11-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Tyler Myers.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk106/DrakeFrost_IV/Jizzinmypants.gif

DMBcrew36
11-17-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm definitely pleased but I'm not about to get ahead of myself. It's a long season and a lot can happen, especially with the Olympics going on.

chernobylwraiths
11-17-2009, 02:14 PM
BEST PLAY BY PLAY MAN IN HOCKEY!

rbochan
11-17-2009, 03:26 PM
The girlies have spoken...

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/rbochan/GYI0058889296.jpg

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Damn, I've been nothing but positive this entire season and somehow, I get called out about it? I've backed up this team and stated in another post that they are different then last year and I don't see them collapsing. The only negative I see is that they still need a backup goalie...if Miller gets hurt, it could be a very bad thing.

BlackMetalNinja
11-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Damn, I've been nothing but positive this entire season and somehow, I get called out about it? I've backed up this team and stated in another post that they are different then last year and I don't see them collapsing. The only negative I see is that they still need a backup goalie...if Miller gets hurt, it could be a very bad thing.Come on man, if I'm going to get called out for something, I'm damn well going to try and earn it.

You've been much calmer this season, I'll give you credit for that. But you have been MIA in here all week long while the team had a great week. And don't give me some line about being busy and not around, because you've been all over the BZ during the same time frame.

DrGraves
11-18-2009, 01:39 AM
the only way we would be better is if we still had maximmmmmmmmmmmmmmm afinogenovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv scoring on the top shelf where mommma hides the cookie jarrrrrrrrr

SabreEleven
11-18-2009, 02:06 AM
too bad it's not May

Nighthawk
11-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Come on man, if I'm going to get called out for something, I'm damn well going to try and earn it.

You've been much calmer this season, I'll give you credit for that. But you have been MIA in here all week long while the team had a great week. And don't give me some line about being busy and not around, because you've been all over the BZ during the same time frame.

I've been around the entire season...including there losses and wins...I've stayed calm about the entire start. It doesn't matter if they lose or win, I haven't really been posting a ton about them. I'm kind of superstitious...if me laying low keeps them winning, so be it.

Nighthawk
11-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Also, as I've always stated...when there is something to point out or be negative about, I'll do it. However, if there is something to be positive about, I'll also be there saying they're doing things well.

SkateZilla
11-18-2009, 08:04 PM
bills side of the forums have plenty to talk about, and we're bored ****less