• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Im sick to death of this team

Since I've launched my own website, I have a sense of responsibility in my content to at least REMOTELY remain inpartial and attempt to be a little bit unbias and unemotional.

But I need to rant somewhere. I am sick to death of this freegin football team.

Honestly, I'm 38 years old, so I was around for the 2001 3-13 team and even the back to back 2-14 teams of the mid 80s. This is the single worst job of running a football organization that I have EVER seen in my all my years of following the Bills. EVER

The above listed teams didnt have the talent, the 2001 edition was a team that dumped off a lot of players due to salary cap jail the year before.

But this freegin team. Jesus, where do I begin?

* I hate Jauron, I really do and I cant wait for him to get gone. But i'm sick of others not getting their fair share heat as well.

* How could WIlson NOT hold Jauron completely accountable for overestimating D. Bell's readiness to be a starting LT? Our OLINE is a complete joke and it starts at the most important postion, LT. How could he not hold him responsible for coming up with Jamon Meredith as the best FA option weeks ago after BUtler went down?

* How can you NOT find a way to get Parrish on the field and do somethign productive with him? Don't they anticipate things or does this team ALWAYS go on the fly? They had months and months to move him when he had at least some value. The Bills would probably kill right now to get a 6th rounder for him last summer.

* Everybody knows Ryan Fitzpatrick is not the long term answer here, he's proven that already through 4 years and two other teams. Having said that, why not just keep playing Trent for the rest of the season? WTF are you accomplishing, Jauron?

* Why is Ralph not holding Modrak completely ACCOUNTABLE for drafting Maybin 11th overall? Look at what Orakpo, Cushing and Oher are doing and how much we'd be better off with any of them.

YOu draft Maybin 11th overall and you barely even give him the chance to contribute on an already TERRIBLE team? Why draft Maybin if you have no intention on moving Schobel, Kelsay or even Ryan Freegin Denney (when is the last time you've heard Denny's name this season?) And then you use a third rounder in Chris Ellis and just let him ROT the first two years away.

This may be the only team in NFL history that gets better players in the draft AFTER the first round than when they have a Top 12 pick.

* WHy does Ralph still employ John Guy when he goes out and "evaluates" that jerkoffs like Dockery and Walker are worth the kind of money we gave them?

* But the biggest joke of all, is if you believe for one second that the Bills signed TO as anything more than to sell tickets and jerseys. What a joke, you sign a guy like that, then you insert a bunch of rookies into the starting OL, and you draft a LONG TERM Project with the 11th pick isntead of someone who can play from day one.

THERE is one way, and one way only this team is ever going to turn things around. that's if Ralph Wilson and goes out and gets a Bill Cowher type, and gives him COMPLETE CONTROL of the organization.

and I think we all know thats never going to happen.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Im sick to death of this team

GUESS My first rant in months worked!

lol

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Wow, yeah, pretty much.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Is accountability back in Buffalo? I certainly hope so.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X