PDA

View Full Version : For Those Of You Who Want Us To Lose Out

raphael120
11-17-2009, 12:51 PM
As long as Modrak & Co. are in there making the scouting and drafting decisions, we'll fail to find and pick the right QB that won't be a total bust. These are the same people that gave you such hits as "JP Losman", "John McCargo", and "Donte Whitner".

This is the team they scouted and evaluated the talent for. A team that the LB'ing is SO BAD we have to plug in a backup safety to play LB.

What the **** does it matter anymore? This team and organization has shown it doesn't have the people in place to evaluate talent to provide this roster with playmakers.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Modrak may be fired alongside Jauron

WeAreArthurMoates
11-17-2009, 12:58 PM

I think he will and Buddy Nix will take over that role. That's why I think Nix was brought in.

patmoran2006
11-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Even WHEN Jauron gets fired, shakeups aren't coming. Ralph just wont do it at this age.

Dont be surprised if Fewel or April is the next HC

trapezeus
11-17-2009, 01:08 PM
pat, you are our inside man. When you say something like that, i go running to the knife drawer. Please....dont say that again. they'll start to get ideas.

WeAreArthurMoates
11-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Even WHEN Jauron gets fired, shakeups aren't coming. Ralph just wont do it at this age.

Dont be surprised if Fewel or April is the next HC

If this is his thinking, he would of done it by now and promoted them. I do like April over Jauron though.

djjimkelly
11-17-2009, 02:08 PM

like ive been saying all year

fire everyone even the water boy and the midget trainer

Forward_Lateral
11-17-2009, 02:23 PM
Pat, I wholeheartedly disagree. I think Ralph FINALLY realizes that he better hire a big name GM and coach, or he's going to lose a lot of ticket sales. There isn't a player like TO that he can sign to bring in huge amounts of season tickets, so he'll hire a big name coach, and GM to compensate. I'd bet my left nut on it.

djjimkelly
11-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Pat, I wholeheartedly disagree. I think Ralph FINALLY realizes that he better hire a big name GM and coach, or he's going to lose a lot of ticket sales. There isn't a player like TO that he can sign to bring in huge amounts of season tickets, so he'll hire a big name coach, and GM to compensate. I'd bet my left nut on it.

i expect something like hiring mike holmgren to do a dual role

pay him 6-7 mil a year instead of paying 3 to jauron and 2 to the finance man

DMBcrew36
11-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Every squirrel finds a nut once and a while.... Modrak and Guy can't always miss on their picks...