PDA

View Full Version : guy and modrak

malo
11-17-2009, 01:53 PM
I hope thede 2 worthless losers are next.

Jaybird
11-17-2009, 01:56 PM
I hope thede 2 worthless losers are next.

That would be a really really good day

Michael82
11-17-2009, 02:15 PM
That should be the next billboard! :up:

Forward_Lateral
11-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Those two morons better not be in charge of hiring the next head coach. Wait...that leaves Ralph. :ill:

trapezeus
11-17-2009, 02:21 PM
modrak lives in jacksonville. it would take him an extra two hours to get to detroit. perhaps we hear good news in a few more hours....if these guys get sacked midseason, then Vic was 100% right and they are moving forward to put a real GM in place before the end of the season.

and that would be the most forward looking thing to do because the new GM needs to look at everything we got, and get people to be ready for Free agency and the draft. Very exciting stuff.

Jaybird
11-17-2009, 02:22 PM
modrak lives in jacksonville. it would take him an extra two hours to get to detroit. perhaps we hear good news in a few more hours....if these guys get sacked midseason, then Vic was 100% right and they are moving forward to put a real GM in place before the end of the season.

and that would be the most forward looking thing to do because the new GM needs to look at everything we got, and get people to be ready for Free agency and the draft. Very exciting stuff.

God i hope you're right.

trapezeus
11-17-2009, 02:30 PM
^ me too, man. me too.

Oldbillsfan
11-17-2009, 02:34 PM
So Ralphy boy finally saw the billboard eh? lol More work to do, get the broom out and clean house!!!

Michael82
11-17-2009, 03:05 PM

If Modrak and/or Guy are fired today or tomorrow, I will fall out of my chair in total shock.