• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

TO TWEETS on Firing Kinda

Jus wanted every1 2 kno that my tweet had NOTHING 2 do w/the fact of Coach Jauron being fired! I assume the timing of my tweet & breaking...
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: TO TWEETS on Firing Kinda

OoOoOooOooOooO how RIVETING
    Last edited by DMBcrew36; 11-17-2009, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Owens is a moron, taking shots at KC's Rookie coach. we play KC too. Cross off a team that will attempt to sign TO next year.

Tht's wassup!! I'm happy Larry Johnson signed w/Bengals! He's def n a better situation than n KC under tht HC!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Here was the sequence....

Wassup everytweeter? It's a beautiful day n the neighborhood here n good 'ol Buffalo! _TO

Jus wanted every1 2 kno that my tweet had NOTHING 2 do w/the fact of Coach Jauron being fired! I assume the timing of my tweet & breaking...
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
        X