PDA

View Full Version : is this what it felt like when WWII ended?

trapezeus
11-17-2009, 02:27 PM
I feel like calling all my bills friends. I want to hug all of them. I have tears in my eyes. It was just such a horrible 3+ years. The toll on each of us was devastating. I wish someone would just dump gatorade on me for watching this whole thing through

I'm anxiously waiting to hear about the parade that should be thrown.

Jan Reimers
11-17-2009, 02:29 PM
That was just a war. This is Bills' football!

Philagape
11-17-2009, 02:31 PM
This is the greatest moment in Buffalo since Roy Hobbs blew up the Rockpile lights

trapezeus
11-17-2009, 02:31 PM
true, it is odd that it took about 4 years to defeat nazism and it took 4 years to throwout Jauron. Evil in the same right.

ronholm78
11-17-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm still crying

RockStar36
11-17-2009, 02:47 PM
I've gotten no work done since the announcement. My phone and email are off the hook. I feel like my fiance just gave birth to my first child.

Tailspin
11-17-2009, 02:53 PM
My wife is a Dolphins fan and she called me up so excited for me that I couldnt understand her, I didn't believe her until I checked ESPN. Now it is five o'clock somewhere and time to do a celebratory shot of whiskey !

Captain gameboy
11-17-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm guessing the end of WWII was a bigger deal.

Call me madcap.

OpIv37
11-17-2009, 02:57 PM
this is seriously the best day for Bills football that I can remember.

bigbub2352
11-17-2009, 02:58 PM
I just got one thing to say negatively why didnt they do it on my Bday it was yesterday and that would have been the best Bday gift ever

hydro
11-17-2009, 02:59 PM

Call me madcap.
No way!!!!!!!

trapezeus
11-17-2009, 03:01 PM

Call me madcap.

that is debatable, madcap. ;-)

Every coach and player after a big win says that they are going to enjoy it tonight and then get back to work tomorrow. I am using that same logic right now.

bigbub2352
11-17-2009, 03:10 PM
i feel like going to church thanking the big guy personnaly

Demon
11-17-2009, 03:48 PM
I once again feel proud to be a Bills fan. It's like that old ESPN commercial where the clay toys are watching the Bills, the sun is out, flowers are blooming and then the Bills lose and everything dies and the sun goes away. I feel like the sun has come out again for the first time in 4 years.

Dozerdog
11-17-2009, 03:50 PM
Only if we were the Germans

Historian
11-17-2009, 03:51 PM
This is the best feeling since THE NEW YORK YANKEES BECAME WORLD CHAMPIONS FOR THE 27TH TIME!!!!!!!!

mush69
11-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Well being a veteran it is hardly like the news of the end of a conflict/war. That will always be on a different scale for me. Those of you have never experienced it will have to use this, for you will never come closer.

Is this like the end of WWII? I'm sure my Uncle wouldn't even put it in the same class. As a WWII vet he saw way more than I, and those memories he only shares with fellow veterans. It is him I tribute in my screen name.

That being said, yes this is big news for us football fans of the Buffalo Bills! I was shocked and still am sort of. Who knew that old Ralphie had it in him still. Where I will afford the the comparison to the end of a war is this, we still have a lot of unanswered questions ahead of us. These will take time and sqirmishes are likely to be present. For the most part though a light has appeared at the end of the tunnel, and change is about to come. We as Fans have fought long and hard to keep our resolve true. WE WANT A WINNER OF A FOOTBALL TEAM!

Good move Ralph, now do your part a give us a commander that will see to it that we suceed!

:cheers:

Ingtar33
11-17-2009, 05:01 PM
I'm not excited.. this just means the chance of Fewell coaching us next year went up.

I doubt I'll bother watching this upcoming sunday

mush69
11-17-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm not excited.. this just means the chance of Fewell coaching us next year went up.

I doubt I'll bother watching this upcoming sunday

Well I know for a fact I won't be watchin. I'll be in the woods!

trapezeus
11-17-2009, 05:51 PM
come on, Ingtar....at least enjoy the news a little.

i really think all signs are pointing that next year will be more hype and ballyhoo with a new GM and head coach that have proven themselves. that's going to be quite impressive if they have a GM and headcoach and then put together a good draft and a decent Free agency. we went crazy over TO and we knew that was smoke and mirrors. imagine if they do things right this time.