PDA

View Full Version : Could we be working on bringing someone in from the outside this season??

BILLSROCK1212
11-17-2009, 05:13 PM
The Bills have failed to make an official announcement on who will be our HC, could we be working on bringing someone in after the Jacksonville game?

X-Era
11-17-2009, 05:14 PM
The Bills have failed to make an official announcement on who will be our HC, could we be working on bringing someone in after the Jacksonville game?

I think its possible, but unlikely.

I think they are just wanting to take time to discuss the move with all the other coaches and discuss with them where we go from here.

WeAreArthurMoates
11-17-2009, 05:49 PM
I think we are but wont happen till after the season. Stupid Rooney rule, though it did land Tomlin the job.

OpIv37
11-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Has there ever been a HC change from outside the org mid-season?

I can't think of an example of that ever happening. I think that may be asking too much.

billsburgh
11-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Has there ever been a HC change from outside the org mid-season?

I can't think of an example of that ever happening. I think that may be asking too much.
Marv Levy?

Dr. Pepper
11-17-2009, 06:01 PM
I think we are but wont happen till after the season. Stupid Rooney rule, though it did land Tomlin the job.

why does everyone blast the rooney rule????

all you have to do is INTERVIEW, not hire someone.

billsburgh
11-17-2009, 06:08 PM

then they get pissy and say the only reason they were interviewed is because of the Rooney Rule.

X-Era
11-17-2009, 06:11 PM

Interview Fewell... Done!