PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Schlereth!

X-Era
11-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Just said on NFLN that the Bills now have a head start on getting a big name HC going forward.

:clap:

BillsWin
11-17-2009, 06:39 PM
It is going to be a second tier proven, like Billick or Schottenheimer.

X-Era
11-17-2009, 06:41 PM

Ill take Billick. If he can build us a D that's even close to the Ravens D (under him), I'm a very happy man.

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 06:41 PM

I'm not so sure...them letting Jauron go now, seems to indicate they have already begun the search. I think they surprise us and get a guy we all will like!

X-Era
11-17-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm not so sure...them letting Jauron go now, seems to indicate they have already begun the search. I think they surprise us and get a guy we all will like!

Vic's comments have me stoked that that's what will happen.

X-Era
11-17-2009, 06:44 PM
NFLN is about to talk about the concept of a SB winning HC in Buff, tune in!

BillsWin
11-17-2009, 06:44 PM

are you saying you wouldnt like Billick ball or Marty ball? :confused:

I sure would. 200X better than Dickie J.

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 07:03 PM
are you saying you wouldnt like Billick ball or Marty ball? :confused:

I sure would. 200X better than Dickie J.

No, I'm not saying that...just saying that you shouldn't just assume we have no shot at Shanahan or Holmgren or Cowher.

BILLSROCK1212
11-17-2009, 07:11 PM
NFLN is about to talk about the concept of a SB winning HC in Buff, tune in!
they said....

X-Era
11-17-2009, 07:14 PM
they said....

Basically nothing just that they now can look at any of the 6 with SB rings and that they can be prepared to make a move at the end of the season.

Billick took the high road and they barely addressed any possibilities, and Brain was not asked about himself.

BillsWin
11-17-2009, 07:16 PM
No, I'm not saying that...just saying that you shouldn't just assume we have no shot at Shanahan or Holmgren or Cowher.

I think we have a shot. A very small shot, but a shot.

Holmgren is probably the most likely out of the three you just mentioned in my opinion.

BillsWin
11-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Basically nothing just that they now can look at any of the 6 with SB rings and that they can be prepared to make a move at the end of the season.

Billick took the high road and they barely addressed any possibilities, and Brain was not asked about himself.

I like Billick.

YardRat
11-17-2009, 07:34 PM
Schlereth is a dick.

Considering there is only one team looking for a HC right now, his brilliant observation is hardly a reach.

BertSquirtgum
11-18-2009, 12:55 AM
i really want holmgren because i know cowher would never come here but if he did i would literally jump up and down with happiness.

BillsRGreat
11-18-2009, 05:21 AM
You guys are optimistic morons - (or morans)

we have the jump start on our next SB winning head coach, we already landed Perry Fewell.

;)

sad thing is i'm only half joking.... i wouldn't be suprised if....

BillsRGreat
11-18-2009, 05:22 AM
Schlereth is a dick.

Considering there is only one team looking for a HC right now, his brilliant observation is hardly a reach.

no Jauron is a Dick,

Schlereth is an idiot who doesn't know **** about anything