What in our recent history....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

What in our recent history....

What in our recent history makes anyone think that RW will suddenly change completly and hire someone amazing?

Im glad dick is gone but im not getting giddy till I see someone REALLY GOOD get the job.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Re: What in our recent history....

Because he's too senile to make his own decisions and will have someone talk him into it?

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
      • Nov 2007

i'll tell you. i'm as pleased as anybody that Jauron is gone. But the problem extends way beyond coaching.....it's first and foremost drafting and talent evaluation. until that's fixed, we're gonna have the same crap for another 10 years.
      I came.
      I saw.
      I conquered.

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

I agree, but there are a lot of good options out there, and even if we don't get a coach with a ring, there are some promising coordinators. I just like our odds to pick someone good.

Even if Ralph throws a dart at a board of coaching prospects and picks the one that it hits, there is some chance.

Bottom line, there is always hope until the coach is picked, so why think we don't have a chance when it hasn't happened yet?
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by keithtr
          What in our recent history makes anyone think that RW will suddenly change completly and hire someone amazing?

Im glad dick is gone but im not getting giddy till I see someone REALLY GOOD get the job.
          Because that is the word on the street...according to Vic Carucci, who has NEVER and I repeat NEVER in the past suggested the Bills will pay top dollar for a HC. He's now hearing that is the plan for this organization. Take it for it's worth...I think I'm willing to believe Vic...he's very connected.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

well, I willing to be hopeful.... but I fear Punky Brewster may be our next head coach :)
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
              We play to win the game!
              • Oct 2009

Ralph would like to see a SB in his lifetime. He knows he's getting old. What's the point in saving the money

Comment

• Throne Logic
                Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by keithtr
                Funny you use the word recent. Even Marv was a cheap hire with experience as a Special Teams coach. Just got lucky with that one.

I'm hoping for a discipline oriented coach who can manage game-day dynamics beyond the initial pregame script. No more nice friggin' guys.
                Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

Working...
                X