PDA

View Full Version : Different Ideas for a new head coach

Prov401
11-17-2009, 07:37 PM
I think after hearing all of these analysts talk about the Bills today, it's become a realization to all of us that we are not going to get one of the higly touted free agent head coaches out there, i.e Cowher, Shanahan, Holmgren. That leaves most of us wondering and looking at some high profile co-ordinators. That will be yet another un-proven head coach the Bills would hire within this decade. I'm sorry, but I don't want any of it.

I just want to put a new spin on things, and maybe here some feedback. Other than maybe Billick, I really don't think we have any realistic shot at a coach with a ring. I've already stated my opinion on un-proven co-ordinators, and although there have been some that have came in and done a good job (Mike Smith, Jon Harbaugh, Josh Mcdaniels), Buffalo just sucks at picking some good ones. So I don't want an unproven OC or DC. Some of the top head coaches in football have been fired before. Arguably the greatest head coach of all time Bill Belicheck had a Jauron-esque career with Cleveland in the mid-90's. Tony Dungy was fired in Tampa. Shanahan was fired in Oakland. Tom Coughlin was let go by Jacksonville. I think you get my theme. How about looking at some ex-head coaches that are either in, or out of the leauge. Dick LeBeau, and Romeo Crennel, come to mind pretty quick. I'm just saying, many coaches have had rocky careers before they just finally put everything together. I'd rather take a shot with Romeo, or shall I say, Dick #2 (I'm sure that pick isn't going to be popular at all), than Brian Schotenheimer, or Jason Garret. Some coaches will also be let go this year like John Fox, or Jack Del Rio.

Just trying to put a new spin on things. Feedback?

TheBrownBear
11-17-2009, 11:31 PM
Is this a joke? It's gotta be, right? We've already gone with one proven loser and look where that's gotten us. No thanks.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-17-2009, 11:33 PM
WTF please move!

BuffaloBlitz83
11-17-2009, 11:35 PM
I'll be pissed if Brian Schotenheimer gets hired. That guys an idiot, I've watched many jet games.

BillsWin
11-17-2009, 11:39 PM
:roflmao: