PDA

View Full Version : Fewell sounds like another loser to me...

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 08:58 PM
"That's between me and Mr. Wilson" blah, blah, blah, "That's between me and the players", blah, blah, blah..."We need one win", blah, blah, blah....

Interim can't end soon enough.

Sorry, I'm glad Jauron is gone but this is a joke until some real hires take over this team.

"The offense is who we are and what we are"?????????????

It sucks Perry,fix it.

M
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Dude, relax. He's only been the interim head coach for what, 3 hours???

patmoran2006
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Jesus, let him coach a game at least?

And he also said a few things with conviction that Jauron NEVER did.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Dude, relax. He's only been the interim head coach for what, 3 hours???

Benefit of the doubt ended for me with this team 2 years ago.

I wasn't impressed with the press conference. Sorry, but when it's your time to shine than shine. My career would have been alot different if I wasn't ready when opportunity knocked.

PromoTheRobot
11-17-2009, 09:04 PM
"That's between me and Mr. Wilson" blah, blah, blah, "That's between me and the players", blah, blah, blah..."We need one win", blah, blah, blah....

Sorry, I'm glad Jauron is gone but this is a joke until some real hires take over this team.

It sucks Perry,fix it.

If you can decide who sucks by how they say "Hello" you are wasting your time here. You should be working for an executive recruiting firm.

PTR

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Let's not get confused...Perry Fool is a loser...he's a loser DC who Dickey brought in and has done nothing to convince me otherwise. He's here for the remainder of the season and then the "real" HC will come in. We've got to just bite the bullet and wait for the end of the year.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 09:09 PM
If you can decide who sucks by how they say "Hello" you are wasting your time here. You should be working for an executive recruiting firm.

PTR

Heard nothing that makes me think that things will be different. Tell me who the QB is and why. He needed another day??

Sorry but he sounds like another Wilson puppet. Sounded more like Wilson's chauffer than the head coach.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Let's not get confused...Perry Fool is a loser...he's a loser DC who Dickey brought in and has done nothing to convince me otherwise. He's here for the remainder of the season and then the "real" HC will come in. We've got to just bite the bullet and wait for the end of the year.

Exactly, the same D-coordinator who can't get to the QB and can't stop the run. Even Chris Brown cited our poor play against the run just today!!

So now Fewell is good??

Nighthawk
11-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Exactly, the same D-coordinator who can't get to the QB and can't stop the run. Even Chris Brown cited our poor play against the run just today!!

So now Fewell is good??

Not in my book...I've never been a fan of his.

scartown
11-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Hilarious

Goobylal
11-17-2009, 09:22 PM

It sucks Perry,fix it.
Who the F cares? You think Fewell will be the HC next year? You think that if he gets the Bills winning some games, it's a good thing (since it drops them in the draft and potentially makes Ralph want to keep him)?

Ground Chuck
11-17-2009, 09:24 PM
At least now we have a reason to watch Sunday.

yordad
11-17-2009, 09:32 PM
On a side note, we at least get to assess AVP now.

tampabay25690
11-17-2009, 09:39 PM

It sucks Perry,fix it.

Give the guy a chance............

Cleve
11-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Why? Wasn't the board consensus recently that Fewell sucks?

And the Bills don't need another H.C. with a defensive background. It's the offense that's sucked for years.

Unfortunately I can see Fewell having the same allure to old Ralphie that Mularkey did - CHEAP! And now Wilson will be wanting to pinch some pennies until they're begging for mercy after he essentially squandered 6 million for nothing on Jauron.

People ***** about Wall Street tycoons raking in the big paychecks, but old Dick has a golden parachute with the best of them. I hope Jauron gives Levy a cut of that payday - old Dickie wouldn't be raking in that huge pile of money for nothing if good ole Marv hadn't been whispering in Wilson's ears sweet nothings about Jauron for the last three years

unpaid_bills
11-17-2009, 09:47 PM
of course he's a loser Jauron endorsed him and hired him. He is just a stop gap till the next dude in line to rip our hearts out and give us a glimmer of hope why even stress over it. The Bills havent made the playoffs since 99' why on earth would you think anything will change.

BillsWin
11-17-2009, 09:52 PM
HH doesn't care about logic. HH only cares about riding the rollercoaster of emotions he experiences as a Bills fan.

So he's only been interim head coach for three hours. Who cares!?

HH has spoken.

:roflmao:

HHURRICANE
11-17-2009, 09:55 PM
He's been a crappy D coordinator. So why would I believe he'll be a good head coach. Even in the interim.

gil
11-17-2009, 09:56 PM
I am glad I have a sense of humor about this team that I love, because some people take this way too seriously - the guy has been coach 3 hours, I'll let him coach one game - maybe even TWO!!! - before I declare him a loser.

gil
11-17-2009, 09:57 PM
He's been a crappy D coordinator. So why would I believe he'll be a good head coach. Even in the interim.

Your post wasn't even about his performance as D Coordinator - you just declared him a loser based on a press conference.

Demon
11-17-2009, 09:57 PM
7 games and he's gone. Who cares? You're acting like he's the future coach or something. They needed somebody to be in there and hiring someone from outside to work 7 games would be dumb. They needed to promote somebody. It was between him and Bobby April, and well, they chose Fewell. At the end of the day, who cares though?

Dr. Lecter
11-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Stop.

Just stop.

Cleve
11-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Is Fewell considered to be a 'nice guy'? If so, we'll probably be stuck with him for next year.

Griff
11-18-2009, 02:35 AM

wtf, are you kidding, half the points scored on us is because the defense is gassed.

BertSquirtgum
11-18-2009, 02:39 AM
the bills' defense is the only reason the bills have 3 wins this year. there is no reason to doubt fewell can do the job before he has even tried.