PDA

View Full Version : i'm actually wearing my bills hat again

djjimkelly
11-18-2009, 09:03 AM
yesterdays news has actually got enough hope in me again that im wearing bills hat again

ITS FEELS GOOD TO WANT IT ON AGAIN

SABURZFAN
11-18-2009, 09:06 AM
big friggin deal. i've been wearing mine the whole time.

djjimkelly
11-18-2009, 09:09 AM
big friggin deal. I've been wearing mine the whole time.

to me this isn't about the hat its about i actually have a real interest again.

and i guarantee lots feel the same way

SABURZFAN
11-18-2009, 09:13 AM
to me this isn't about the hat its about i actually have a real interest again.

and i guarantee lots feel the same way

but i bet those "lots" were still wearing their Bills gear regardless of the situation they were in before Jauron got canned.

Meathead
11-18-2009, 09:13 AM
sometimes when something gets so bad it becomes cool. like the attack of the killer tomatoes movie. so be proud to wear your bills gear as a sign you recognize being totally pathetic is cool

SABURZFAN
11-18-2009, 09:15 AM
sometimes when something gets so bad it becomes cool. like the attack of the killer tomatoes movie. so be proud to wear your bills gear as a sign you recognize being totally pathetic is cool

he was too busy wearing his JP Losman Las Vegas Locos jersey.

trapezeus
11-18-2009, 09:16 AM
i've bickered with djjimkelly on the losman issue many times. but i'll give him this one. I'm in the same boat. Last season i stopped wearing the jerseys to games. I still had the mousepad at work to catch flak for, but i stopped wearing the jersey. Now, i'm 100% positive that i'm wearing it for the jacksonville game.

But it's really about the "why bother" effect the team has given us since the san diego game last year. they just didn't show up. So why should i change my clothes in the middle of the day to support the team. Now i'm truly pumped up about the team beause i sense they aren't going to pull this 2006 crap and kill us with mediocre to really bad football.

djjimkelly
11-18-2009, 10:43 AM
and its not like i didnt wear any gear

just not daily like the bills hat that has been a fixture on my head for 25 years