PDA

View Full Version : Quiet Gaddis Signing Prelude to Levitire at LT?

patmoran2006
11-18-2009, 10:34 AM
With the dramatically sudden firing of Dick Jauron yesterday and Derek Fine going to the I.R. this morning dominating the headlines, a very under the radar move was also made, a manuever that could be very telling about Demetrius Bell.

Bell injured his knee Sunday at Tennessee and the extent of the injury hasn’t been revealed (expect an update this afternoon). Jauron did say Monday in what turned out to be his final presser that he “wasn’t optimistic” about Bell’s injury.

LINK (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/11/quiet-gaddis-signing-prelude-to-levitire-at-lt/)

bills4ver
11-18-2009, 10:43 AM
do you think Levitre has ANY chance at being a good LT? wasn't he a RT in college?

How did he do in the 2nd half last week I was not paying attention to him?

DraftBoy
11-18-2009, 10:45 AM
do you think Levitre has ANY chance at being a good LT? wasn't he a RT in college?

How did he do in the 2nd half last week I was not paying attention to him?

I dont like Levitre at LT but as of right now we don't have a heck of a lot of other options.

trapezeus
11-18-2009, 10:47 AM
can the bills petition the NFL to allow them to play the remainder of their games as flag football games?

patmoran2006
11-18-2009, 10:50 AM
I didnt study him Sunday at LT. Brian Galliford did, and said he was shaky.
Here is a link for that:
http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/11/flim-session-titans-41-bills-17/

As far as Levitre at LT, I think it happens (assuming Bell is done) because of one simple reason, there is nobody else on the roster nor anyone else in FA available who will play there better.

I do not think Levitire is the long term LT. He'll be back at LG next year I think

Forward_Lateral
11-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Why the **** would you take a developing rookie and hinder his devopment by moving him to another position for the rest of the season? This makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Mad Bomber
11-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Why the **** would you take a developing rookie and hinder his devopment by moving him to another position for the rest of the season? This makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Remember what team you're talking about here.

EDS
11-18-2009, 11:41 AM

It is a move born out of desperation - there is no one else on the roster capable of playing LT unfortunately.

patmoran2006
11-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Paul Hamilton reports that Levitre is indeed at LT today, so it looks like that is the move.

http://www.wgr550.com/Looks-like-Fitzpatrick-at-QB-and-Levitre-at-LT/5705706

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2009, 12:13 PM
He'll be better than Bell, I guarantee it.

bigbub2352
11-18-2009, 12:19 PM
All they are doing is hurting the development of Levitre, way to go Bills, go out and sign a stop gap vet to play there like u should have when u cut Walker, or when Butler went down, or when Scott went down or when Meredith went down
Get the picture?
then u go out and sign a guy u have cut the last 2 yrs and wasnt able to make a 7-9 roster? nobody out there with some potential to put on the PS?
U guys even tryign over there?
hope ur not we need the picks

EDS
11-18-2009, 12:26 PM
He'll be better than Bell, I guarantee it.

Yo're not exactly going out on a limb there.

Mad Bomber
11-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Paul Hamilton reports that Levitre is indeed at LT today, so it looks like that is the move.

Is he working on his false start technique? He owes us at least three this Sunday. We need consistency on this offensive line.