PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly to be LIVE on WGR

Demon
11-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Not sure when exactly but Kelly will be on with Schoop and the Bulldog. I wonder if he will say anything more to what Thomas was tweeting....

billsburgh
11-18-2009, 02:57 PM
has he been on yet?

THATHURMANATOR
11-18-2009, 02:58 PM
WHAT DID MACHINE GUN KELLY SAY?

T-Long
11-18-2009, 03:16 PM
yeah inspiring out of market minds want to know!

realdealryan
11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
It's up on wgr550.com in the audio vault and

this is how I listen to it out-of-market:

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/entercom/player/?id=WGR

Jim said:

"players just didn't get it done....watching the game I saw a lot of plays that were missed....I saw it coming....Fewell will be interesting to watch, you never know, if these guys happen to turn it around, which, to me, would be a small miracle, then you take a look....for now put all of your feelers out....Russ Brandon won't let this keep going in this direction, I've talked to him a lot....hopefully Ralph says I need to do whatever it takes to bring the winning feeling back for not only the players but for the fans that are spending their money....the fans deserve it....pulling for Trent, but it just hasn't worked out, I like Trent, but it's time to move on..."

Demon
11-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Kelly was on. He said Bills need to turn things around now. He didn't say much. Said he's good friends with Edwards but that boat has sailed. He said the team needs to get another QB. He said the Bills need to get a had start, and start talking to guys ASAP. He said he didn't know who and when they will be talking but it needs to happen soon. He also said, Russ Brandon will be doing interviews... he was asked who's in Ralph's ear and if Jim has any say, and he said Russ is the main guy and he will do the right thing. Kelly said both Russ and Ralph are frustrated.

He was asked if Ralph will finally spend the money and Kelly said he has no inside info but he feels like he will because Ralph feels like he owes it to the fans and to himself. If he hires the wrong guy, he'll be like 94 before they make another change. Ralph really wants to make this right Kelly said.

realdealryan
11-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Also, on T.O.:

"on one hand I feel sorry for the guy, but on the other hand, he just quits trying and that's not professional."

trapezeus
11-18-2009, 04:04 PM
exactly how i feel about TO. i feel bad, but the effort last sunday was unforgivable. he has a new guy this week, let's see if he cares at all or is willing to just ride into the sunset with nary a whisper.