More smoke and mirrors by Wilson. Don't buy it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

More smoke and mirrors by Wilson. Don't buy it!!!!

They can bring Shanahan in but they already know they aren't hiring him. Shanahan will want the resources to hire who he wants and what players he wants. He'll want an enormous salary which he was getting in Denver. I believe it was 10 million a year!!!

That's a huge financial commitment and he knows he can get that with other clubs like Washington.

The Bills will of course say "they wanted him " but he didn't want to be here.

This is Jason Peters all over again.

Don't drink the koolaid or you will be grossly disappointed.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: More smoke and mirrors by Wilson. Don't buy it!!!!

You have no more knowledge on what will happen than one of the logs I just left in the bathroom toilet...

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Of course, another good story on the Bills and another negative post by you. Shocker!
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

HH, do you really have to be a dick today? Can you just take some time off? I mean, we fire Jauron and the next day we contact a top tier proven coach and all you do is post something negative.

Why can't you just let some fans feel good for one day before you post something like this?
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

I'd be really happy if they didn't hire shannahan so I'm good with that.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Will you ****ING STOP ALREADY!! God damn bro give it a damn break. Im sick of seeing your damn posts now. You complain over and over and Now Ralph wakes up and still we get to see you ***** and moan more then a woman in her PMS time of the month. Im sick of it jesus

Comment

• Scumbag College
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Demon
              Of course, another good story on the Bills and another negative post by you. Shocker!
              It is pessimistic, I agree. But the Bills do have a recent history of letting us down.

Then again, the thought of the Bills having Shanahan as a coach makes me want to do a cartwheel.
              Last edited by Scumbag College; 11-18-2009, 04:18 PM.
              Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Scumbag College
                It is pessimistic, I agree. But the Bills do have a recent history of letting us down.

Then again, the thought of the Bills having Shanahan as a coach makes me want to do a cartwheel.
                Either way he is talking out of his ass. He has no more insight than any of us.

Comment

• Demon
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Scumbag College

Yeah but my response was to HH. I wouldn't have wrote it if say, you had posted it. Because, obviously Shanahan could still be a dream. However, HH is the same guy to diss the Bills to hire Fewell saying it's a scam, and that Fewell will be coach next year.... and HH is the same guy who said he wouldn't mind the team moving cities if it meant they won.
                  Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Ed
                    • Sep 2002

I don't expect this to be a done deal in anyway or even close, but they wouldn't be pushing this hard this fast if they weren't serious. And that's at least an encouraging sign that they're not just going to take the same old route that they have in the past. Shanny may not even be the best candidate for the job or a good fit, but they're doing the right thing by bringing him in. That's all we can ask for as fans.

Comment

• BillsWin
                      man amongst boys
                      • Oct 2008

The fact remains, the Bills contacted him, and Shanahan agreed to meet.

That alone gives the Bills a chance and in the past we never even talk to coaches of this caliber we jump straight to the second and third tier.

So, in my opinion, HH can shove it.

And I usually defend HH's "realism".
                      I am The Batman.

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

This thread is a douche.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                          Yeah but my response was to HH. I wouldn't have wrote it if say, you had posted it. Because, obviously Shanahan could still be a dream. However, HH is the same guy to diss the Bills to hire Fewell saying it's a scam, and that Fewell will be coach next year.... and HH is the same guy who said he wouldn't mind the team moving cities if it meant they won.
                          I know, I was just trying to say he might have some sort of point. The BIlls have been run right into the ground the last decade as far as performance, while still selling out pretty much every seat during that time. We just keep getting disappointed and having our hearts broken, yet we still keep coming back. I was just saying that we've been let down before by the front office.

It's tough to keep smiling and saying "Wait until next year," through it all. I really miss when the Bills played games in December, or better yet, in January that mattered.
                          Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                            Making Spirits Bright
                            • Mar 2006

So, if we hire Shanahan, will you be done with this team forever like last time?

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                              • Feb 2009

Well since Raplh just coughed up 7 mil for Jauron to sit on his ass I think that this argument has no legs to stand on. NEXT!

Comment

Working...
                              X