PDA

View Full Version : T.O and Lee praise Fitz

BillsWin
11-18-2009, 05:40 PM
:lolpoint:Edwards

Bills receivers Terrell Owens and Lee Evans certainly sounded fully on board with the team's decision to go back to Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback.
Owens said he thought Fitzpatrick should have kept the job after the bye week.
Said Owens: "I think Ryan No. 1 is a veteran. He has a lot more experience. There are some situations where he’ll be able to buy time with that experience. There will be some times where he can assess the defense and really take some shots down the field. We’re looking forward to the opportunity with Ryan. Obviously he was 2-1 before the bye week when he was in there. Personally, I felt like it was his job to lose. But again, there are things that are out of our control. This coaching decision … and you just have to go with it. I think the guys are going out there and playing hard. What’s so disappointing is we are practicing hard and it’s not showing for four quarters on Sunday."
Evans was asked a leading question that went: Does it really matter who plays quarterback? Initially he said, "Not really." Then he suggested it did.
"I think some of the things that Fitz does are really good," Evans said. "When he played before, he stepped up and made some big plays. So I think it’ll help. We have a lot of confidence in him. I’m excited to see him play."

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2009/11/to-lee-praise-fitz.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fbuffalonews%2Fbillboard+%28BillBoard%29