• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Fewell and Jauron are apparently polar opposites

reports coming from today's practice say that Fewell has threatened offensive players if they jump off sides (jokingly). He has set a new tempo, made players suit up in pads a day earlier than Jauron, and has shown emotion which players are not used to seeing from their head coach.

I don't really care, because this season is over, and there is not a good chance of Fewell being the head coach next season, but maybe we will see some emotion and fire on the sidelines.
    I am The Batman.
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Fewell and Jauron are apparently polar opposites

I actually like Fewell, not sure why he gets such a bad wrap from fans.. Our defense has actually kept us in nearly every game.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsWin
      reports coming from today's practice say that Fewell has threatened offensive players if they jump off sides (jokingly). He has set a new tempo, made players suit up in pads a day earlier than Jauron, and has shown emotion which players are not used to seeing from their head coach.

I don't really care, because this season is over, and there is not a good chance of Fewell being the head coach next season, but maybe we will see some emotion and fire on the sidelines.
      And ill bet that despite what the media will try to tell you... TO is actually happy about the new approach!

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

No, they're actually pretty similar...they both suck!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

I hope Perry does a good job, even if he isn't the coach here next year. He's impressed me this season.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

If Perry Fewell got fired right now he would be hard pressed to get another gig as a D coordinator so because he's different than Jauron he is better?

Let me be clear. This team sucks from head to toe. There is no reason to watch Fitzpatrick and the puke offense. Fewell even admitted that it is what it is. How loserish is that?

No changes. Status quo baby.

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              If Perry Fewell got fired right now he would be hard pressed to get another gig as a D coordinator so because he's different than Jauron he is better?

Let me be clear. This team sucks from head to toe. There is no reason to watch Fitzpatrick and the puke offense. Fewell even admitted that it is what it is. How loserish is that?

Just wondering, but what kind of change were you looking for or expecting to be made mid-season?
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                • May 2009

good ole hurricane always being cheery

Comment

• Ground Chuck
                  • Jul 2009

I like the fact that he made them put pads on today and will do so again tomorrow.

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
                    • Feb 2009

even if Fewell is less of a coach than Jauron, if he can get this team pumped up... we'll be more successful
                    "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Demon
                      Just wondering, but what kind of change were you looking for or expecting to be made mid-season?
                      Putting Fitzpatrick out there after his abysmal play makes zero sense. I f i had 7 games to prove myself I would pull out all of the stops.

Is Parrish playing this weekend? Maybe the guy gets a PR of KR for a touchdown?

All I know is starting fitzpatrick is a senseless knee jerk reaction....or...as I stated before...they down want any of Edwards accelerators kicking in so keepin him on the bench is a move from up top.

Edwards is not the answer long run but he's still better than Fitzpatrick. So Fewell is doing what already was in place.

He's a yes man as far as i'm concerned and will do nothing that we haven't already seen.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Ground Chuck
                        I like the fact that he made them put pads on today and will do so again tomorrow.
                        hell yeah. i didn't know pussy ass jauron didn't make them wear pads. no wonder all these guys are getting hurt when they actually play games. jauron was a complete joke.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          • May 2009

Putting Fitzpatrick out there after his abysmal play makes zero sense. I f i had 7 games to prove myself I would pull out all of the stops.

Is Parrish playing this weekend? Maybe the guy gets a PR of KR for a touchdown?

All I know is starting fitzpatrick is a senseless knee jerk reaction....or...as I stated before...they down want any of Edwards accelerators kicking in so keepin him on the bench is a move from up top.

Edwards is not the answer long run but he's still better than Fitzpatrick. So Fewell is doing what already was in place.

He's a yes man as far as i'm concerned and will do nothing that we haven't already seen.
                          agreed. no matter how much i think edwards sucks. he is still better than fitzpatrick. i think it is a huge mistake starting him when edwards is healthy. fewell must know something that we don't. i kind of doubt it though.

Comment

• realdealryan
                            realdealrex
                            • Nov 2005

Gotta disagree with you there. He'd get a few looks.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Denny Green agrees with Perry Fewell about the offense. "They are who we thought they were!"

Comment

Working...
                              X