PDA

View Full Version : Shanahan, Gibride and Trestman

Bmax
11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
I pray the Bills don't even interview Kevin Gilbride...The guy was a complete failure as head coach...I will settle for Haslett..But Gilbride i will never support.

Trestman would be an interesting choice...If he wins the Grey Cup he will get a interview...

Let's hope we keep going after the big names..

Bmax

OpIv37
11-18-2009, 08:28 PM
The CFL is not the NFL. Just say no to Trestman.

As far as Gilbride, there would be a fan revolt if they brought him back. Granted, a lot has changed since he was OC here, but it would be a terrible PR move. I can't believe they're even considering it.

BillsWin
11-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Haslett? :idunno:

Novacane
11-18-2009, 08:32 PM
I'd rather go with an unproven coordinator then Haslett.

DraftBoy
11-18-2009, 08:36 PM

As far as Gilbride, there would be a fan revolt if they brought him back. Granted, a lot has changed since he was OC here, but it would be a terrible PR move. I can't believe they're even considering it.

Trestman was a successful NFL Assistant before going to the CFL.

OpIv37
11-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Trestman was a successful NFL Assistant before going to the CFL.

Well I'd rather not gamble on him as an NFL HC. I'd rather get someone proven.

BertSquirtgum
11-18-2009, 09:35 PM
bartender. i'll take a proven head coach please. thank you.

DynaPaul
11-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Yeah I don't see how Gilbride's name has come up. He was a dismal failure here as an OC with ******ed play calling. I'm actually shocked he runs the Giants offense to some degree of competence.

YardRat
11-18-2009, 10:06 PM

The last time we hired a former CFL head coach it turned out pretty well.