PDA

View Full Version : Question for Pat or Coach Sal

elltrain22
11-19-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm so excited about no more Trickie Dick, but to be honest, I cannot be 110% happy until these 2 ***clowns (Modrak & Guy) get fired. If we're gonna build a new regime, that is smarter, and more successful, we need to rid ourselves of these 2 losers immediately. Modrak shoulda been canned years and years ago, and Guy is a dumb-***, who knows nothing about football.

Someone w/ some inside connections (Pat, Sal, etc, etc) tell me this is gonna happen, and happen soon...

Coach Sal
11-19-2009, 09:04 AM
No knowledge of any of this happening any time soon, if at all.

Ralph likes and trusts those guys. He trusts Brandon, and believe it or not, maybe even listens to him moreso now that he realizes Brandon was right about Jauron.

Remember what I said back in January -- from what I could put together (although not told directly), Brandon did not want to retain Jauron then, but Ralph listened to others who convinced him to keep him.....and Ralph didn't need much convincing anyway.

A lot will depend on how these meetings go with people who they bring in to discuss the head coach position. Obviously, if it's someone like Shanahan who MAY want full control (I'm not convinced he does), that may either:

A) Change Ralph's decision on hiring him/not hiring him because he doesn't want to lose those guys who've been loyal to him;
B) Let that person do their thing and let the chips fall where they may.

If I hear anything on anyone, I'll let you know. But I don't think much will happen until interviews and the hiring process gets going.

Lone Stranger
11-19-2009, 09:06 AM
Thanks for keeping us informed.

elltrain22
11-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Thanks Coach!!

justasportsfan
11-19-2009, 09:32 AM
I don't know. Russ seems to know how to get fans to buy tickets. SO he's actually doing a great jon.

elltrain22
11-19-2009, 09:37 AM
I never said I wanted Brandon to get canned. I'd like Brandon to be relieved of his GM role, but he is good at selling tickets & promoting, so whatever position that those duties constitute, I'd like to see Brandon stay on those terms. What I'm saying is Modrak & Guy need to go, and go like yesterday!!