PDA

View Full Version : Now I have to decide...

Cntrygal
11-19-2009, 11:47 AM
After the Tennessee game, I figured it would be more productive and less painful to use those hours getting some things done instead of watching the game. After all, I could catch the news (or billszone) to find out what "new way" the Bills lost the game. So, I already made plans for Sunday....

But, now that skelator isn't going to be on the sideline... there's potentially even MORE new ways to lose OR just maybe they (Bills players/staff) will at least act like they want to finish the game.

Damn.

OpIv37
11-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Tough call. We still have the same crap roster, and we are still 3-6 with 5 AFC losses, so even if we win out (which won't happen) we might not even make the playoffs.

At the same time, we finally have a coach with some passion and there is finally some accountability at One Bills Drive. And Singletary turned SF around mid-season last year.

I think it's worth giving them a shot.

ServoBillieves
11-19-2009, 12:02 PM
It would be a hell of an acting job by this team if they looked like they wanted to play 60 minutes.

Cntrygal
11-21-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm leaning towards watching the game, but sadly I think it will still be a 'comedy of errors'.

Typ0
11-21-2009, 01:47 PM
I'll be watching. I'm giving up watching the team until they move no matter how bad things get.

HAMMER
11-21-2009, 02:16 PM
Jauron didn't throw the ball, Jauron didn't jump offsides every other play, Jauron didn't miss tackles. Jauron didn't let every third pass go right through his hands. Half of the "talent" we have is injured. Good luck seeing anything different this week.

yordad
11-21-2009, 02:35 PM
I think you should watch it!