Edwards is obviously done. I think they will start Brohm for the rest of the season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Edwards is obviously done. I think they will start Brohm for the rest of the season.

I am pretty convinced that Fitzpatrick is playing so they can tee up Brohm. If Edwards had played well on Sunday it might have been harder to bench him.

Fitzpatrick will be putrid and it will be pretty easy to let Brohm play.

I actually like it. Why not at this point?
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Edwards is obviously done. I think they will start Brohm for the rest of the season.

Like I have said in two other threads, I have heard (no link - this was a conversation with somebody) that Brohm is likely to start the last 1-3 games this year.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

Re: Edwards is obviously done. I think they will start Brohm for the rest of the season.

We'll see. It would make sense to play Brohm, but who really knows.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

i think this brohm pick up signals the teams overall downward view on QB's in the draft. they realize they can't sell edwards again next year and fitz isn't the option. So they bring in brohm, let him familiarize himself with the language, and then go solidify the line in the draft.

Why else sign him to two years?

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

at this point it makes sense let them all addition for the new regime, who stays and who goes
          Brohm comes very hungry hopefully after being a hi draft pick then a yr later be on the PS

I am all for this signing and him starting as well Hamden was a loser
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

With 0 knowledge of the playbook I don't see him playing until the end of the season (as stated above).

Throwing a guy to the dogs behind that line and with his head nowhere near where it should be in AVP's playbook it would be a career suicide mission to throw him out early.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HargroveforMVP
              With 0 knowledge of the playbook I don't see him playing until the end of the season (as stated above).

Throwing a guy to the dogs behind that line and with his head nowhere near where it should be in AVP's playbook it would be a career suicide mission to throw him out early.

If he played pop warner than he already knows the playbook.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HargroveforMVP
                I love how that excuse doesn't work for Edwards but it works for the new guy. This is why I hate this site sometimes.

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

That is smart by the Bills if they do. He was rated the second best QB in his draft. Lets see what he's got.
                  I am The Batman.

Comment

Working...
                  X