PDA

View Full Version : Fewell shows personality AND emotion!? OMG!

JD
11-19-2009, 12:41 PM
"We worked on that today. I started to cut the guy's finger off when he jumped offsides," he said, laughing, "but [trainer] Bud [Carpenter] told me I shouldn't do that. So I kind of got up in their face a little bit and just made my presence felt and just told them, "Hey men, now it's first-and-15. We've got 5 more yards to go.' ... It's not acceptable. We've got to focus and we have to concentrate."

:rofl:
Players reported soreness after the practice ahahaha no wonder why we're so ****ing brittle, it's about time we practiced in pads.

He's already a better replacement than Jauron.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/866501.html

Cntrygal
11-19-2009, 12:45 PM
We're 10 weeks into the season and players are more sore than usual after practice.

Niiiicccce.

unpaid_bills
11-19-2009, 01:09 PM
This may seem like a "little thing" but he is holding the players accountable for their actions/repeated mistakes. Its one thing if they are penalties like pass interference, aggressive hits, etc. They need to know their will be a reprocussion for making this error. YOU personally are hurting the team (5yds, etc.) With Jauron it seemed it was accepted. He NEVER said or did anything. It is really refreshing to see a coach who seems to care and beyond that actually is talking about what HE is doing and expects.

unpaid_bills
11-19-2009, 01:12 PM
the players like Jauron cause he takes it easy on the players (ie limited hitting, pads during practice), players resting with "injuries" when they need to be on the field practicing timing, route running, plays, their personal assignments. When they dont execute what they are supposed to do Im sorry someone (the coach) needs to be in their face sorry thats part of the deal.

justasportsfan
11-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Dick would've said "good job. At least you're playing hard"

SABURZFAN
11-19-2009, 01:21 PM
We're 10 weeks into the season and players are more sore than usual after practice.

Niiiicccce.

it explains why everybody loved having Jauron as their HC.

The Spaz
11-19-2009, 01:36 PM

Niiiicccce.

Ahh their vajahay's got a little sore. Too bad. They obvioulsy haven't worked hard enough to produce wins.

Dr. Pepper
11-19-2009, 01:39 PM
how the **** did jauron keep his job for so long?? because he was a "nice guy"??

Cntrygal
11-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Ahh their vajahay's got a little sore. Too bad. They obvioulsy haven't worked hard enough to produce wins.

I certainly hope that you don't think I'm against the "extra" practice. If I was in charge, those clowns would be PAYING us (out of their individual paychecks) to watch the crap they have been putting on the field.

billsburgh
11-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Dick would've said "good job. At least you're playing hard"
and clapped a few times

Vanilla Thunder
11-19-2009, 02:14 PM
and clapped a few times

and then he would cross his arms

madness
11-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Perry was assistant coach at West Point. I wasn't kidding when I said he was the polar opposite of Jauron. He might not have the pedigree of Singletary but he's cut right out of the same mold.

THATHURMANATOR
11-19-2009, 02:38 PM
I wish Fewell well. Hopefully he makes a nice impression that helps him become a head coach some day.

gil
11-19-2009, 03:00 PM
We're so crappy it won't produce wins, but holy cow, accountability, what a concept.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2009, 03:14 PM

Niiiicccce.

Injuries have nothing to do with conditioning.

jamze132
11-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Are you serious?

Where the **** did we find this kid?

SquishDaFish
11-19-2009, 05:39 PM

I hope to god that was sarcastic.

JD
11-19-2009, 06:30 PM
:lmao:

Thanks Dick!

Yasgur's Farm
11-19-2009, 06:36 PM
Perry's auditioning for his next gig... Here or where ever.

DynaPaul
11-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Wow... it sounds like practices are now like REAL NFL practices instead of Jauron's country club affairs. Get your asses in shape boys. It's time to play like an NFL team.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2009, 09:55 PM
I hate to burst anyone's bubble but Fewell sucks and he will suck monkey balls for the next 7 weeks.

Jauron getting firsd is great but Fewell is half the coach Jauron is.

This season is over and he is merely a puppet.

I'm half tempted to watch this Sunday's game just for the humor of it but I have decided that it's not worth 3 hours of my life.

Myabe I'll be re-engaged if they hire a real coach but I really think it'll be another retread like Haslett, who, by the way sucks as bad as Jauron.

MikeInRoch
11-19-2009, 09:57 PM
And yet it IS worth your time to post here.

Which then leads to US wasting a few minutes of our lives.

Michael82
11-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Wow! You know...as much as I want Shanahan, Cowher or Gruden....Fewell is impressing me and if he were to win at least 4 or 5 of the remaining games and the team looks better and not sloppy, I wouldn't be upset with keeping him. Who knows? Maybe he'll be another Mike Singletary....