PDA

View Full Version : Bills front office will keep lips sealed during coaching search

BillsWin
11-19-2009, 02:13 PM
The following is a team statement issued by the Buffalo Bills addressing the widespread speculation surrounding the club's head coaching position.
“The Bills organization is focused on the next seven games and the efforts of Coach Fewell, the coaching staff and our players. We understand there will be much speculation regarding the head coaching position, but we will not comment during the process until a new head coach has been announced.”

In other words, we will neither confirm or deny the Shanahan rumors.

:duel:

BillsWin
11-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Not cool OBD! We have a right to know what's happening!!!

T-Long
11-19-2009, 03:10 PM
why do we need them when we have you Pat and Coach?

Dr. Lecter
11-19-2009, 03:12 PM
Good. They shold keep quiet. Let the process handle itself.

It also reduces the possibility of tampering charges.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Be prepared for Jim Haslett, the next loser coach.

Seriously when Ralph realizes what kind of check he has to write and what a financial impact it will have on him we will see Jim Haslett on the side lines and everyone will be bringing back their "bermuda triangle" t-shirts.

deviantwolf
11-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Yeah I'm not at all surprised with this. Why confirm what you are doing when other teams are going to be looking for HC/GM's also. No sense giving away free info to these other teams.

Besides there are enough 'source' out there that we will have an idea who they are contacting. And when whoever they decide on is signed they won't hesitate to let us know.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Good. They shold keep quiet. Let the process handle itself.

It also reduces the possibility of tampering charges.

What tampering? The coaches that we should be talking to are free agnets?

The Bills are committed to bringing in a winner not another young coordinator!!

Right?!?!! They are going to spend the mony??? Right?!?!?

Commissioner
11-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Not cool OBD! We have a right to know what's happening!!!

I'm just happy Jauron is fired....

We all know there will be a new coach now...

I don't care if they don't make an announcement or give a press conference the rest of the season.

BillsWin
11-19-2009, 03:51 PM
why do we need them when we have you Pat and Coach?

Because when an organization is actually trying to keep something quiet the flow of information is more controlled and leaks are not likely.

T-Long
11-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Because when an organization is actually trying to keep something quiet the flow of information is more controlled and leaks are not likely.
I obviously know that, just trying to give ya a prop and you totally killed it

BillsWin
11-19-2009, 04:08 PM
I obviously know that, just trying to give ya a prop and you totally killed it

Sorry, I should've known you would know that T-Long! :cheers: