PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rome says..

BSU Drew
11-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Dick Jauron wasnt the problem. hahaha i just lost a lot of respect for him. Dont comment on something you truly dont know about or follow on a daily basis. OUT.

The Juice Is Loose
11-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Then Ross tucker made a comment about the 49ers/Vikings game.

He said that Winfield, Williams, Spikes and Clements were "core players" on "better franchises"

First of all, Favre showed up in Minnesota and made them better, without him they're 8-8 all day. We beat them last time we played, and they had Winfield and Williams.

Second of all, Spikes got hurt, we changed schemes, he didn't fit the scheme. I still wanted to keep him, but Philly let him go. THink about.

Clements got a zillion dollar contract, and has since been demoted to a situational corner. I don't see how that is sound thinking...

Listen, I know the Bills are bad, and I've dissagreed with their acquisitions. But I've agreed with most of the guys they let walk.

Aside from Williams and Winfield. But Donahoe said Winfield just left and didn't even talk to the Bills. Williams was all our bad obviously.

malo
11-19-2009, 03:52 PM
I agree that he wann't the ONLY problem.

BillsWin
11-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Did you know Jim Rome does not even write his rants? I applied for a job as a Jim Rome show writer about a year and a half ago.

IAG
11-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Tucker is ABSOLUTELY correct.

mikemac2001
11-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Tucker is ABSOLUTELY correct.

this dude loves stirring the pot

:peace:

Mike13
11-19-2009, 06:02 PM
He is a mental and physical midget

Block "O"
11-19-2009, 06:06 PM
The guy is from L.A. and people expect him to know football. Hey Romie Jim Everett says to go get your shinebox.

Nighthawk
11-19-2009, 07:13 PM
It just shows how out of touch the national media is with the situation here in Buffalo. Jauron has put a spell on everybody and they actually think he knows what the hell he is doing! Funny thing is, after watching 4 years of this guy, it's very obvious to me that he might be one of the worst (if not the worst) HC to ever coach in the NFL.

DynaPaul
11-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Jim Rome is dead wrong then. Another thing that I find annoying in concerning Jauron's media shine is Sirius Radio. I listen to the Opening Drive and other shows everyday and they keep licking Jauron's balls saying what a great guy he is and how Buffalo made a mistake. Come on, football is not based on how nice of a guy you are... it's all about results! Dick didn't do dick in Chicago or Detroit and he wasn't gonna do dick here either.

airdog32
11-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Jim Rome is dead wrong then. Another thing that I find annoying in concerning Jauron's media shine is Sirius Radio. I listen to the Opening Drive and other shows everyday and they keep licking Jauron's balls saying what a great guy he is and how Buffalo made a mistake. Come on, football is not based on how nice of a guy you are... it's all about results! Dick didn't do dick in Chicago or Detroit and he wasn't gonna do dick here either.
maybe he should change his name cause dick dont know dick!!!

DynaPaul
11-20-2009, 08:05 PM
maybe he should change his name cause dick dont know dick!!!

He doesn't know Jack **** either.

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2009, 08:14 PM
in the past non-playoff making ten years, the worst thing the bills have done personnel wise, is let pat williams go.

Scumbag College
11-20-2009, 10:53 PM
The guy is from L.A. and people expect him to know football. Hey Romie Jim Everett says to go get your shinebox.

Jim Rome is a big pussy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Jim Rome is a big pussy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

never seen that before. quite humorous. i like jim rome but these statements were idiotic.

Mr. Pink
11-21-2009, 05:16 AM
Dick Jauron was one of the problems, but not THE problem.

THE problem is the front office and talent evaluators.

Syderick
11-21-2009, 10:50 AM
He was a problem