PDA

View Full Version : Someone explain to me why Cleveland, Washington or Dallas would be more attractive

BILLSROCK1212
11-19-2009, 09:18 PM
In Cleveland you have a mess of a franchise, probably almost as bad as Oakland with the only talented player being Joshua Cribbs, in Washington you have the second coming of the Raiders with an insane owner that will have final say no matter what coach comes in and in Dallas you have Jerry Jones riding your ass on every decision you make....in Buffalo you have a football town that seems willing to fork over a significant amount of cash, they are hungry to win, this is it for Wilson, we have some pieces and all we need is for this franchise to click and not a 100% rebuilding process to take place, 2 years restructuring MAX if Wilson is serious about wanting to win

The only coaching spot that I can see opening up that may be more attractive is Chicago and even there you have sooooo much invested in one QB who seems to be playing worse than Trent Edwards

So someone tell me, why we can't get whatever coach we want if we are willing to give these guys some cash?

GO BILLS!!

Romes
11-19-2009, 09:20 PM
I think you answered your own question. Its all about if the Bills are willing to give these guys some cash.

BILLSROCK1212
11-19-2009, 09:22 PM
I think you answered your own question. Its all about if the Bills are willing to give these guys some cash.but if we r willing to give the cash like Wilson and multiple people have stated there is no reason Cowher, Gruden, Holmgren, Shanahan, Billick, or Vince Lombardi shouldn't be on our sideline next season

Romes
11-19-2009, 09:31 PM
I agree with that statement.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
11-19-2009, 09:33 PM
I don't think Chicago will open up. I was hearing that Lovie would have to be paid 11 mil to buy out at the end of this season. So he will be there in 2010, but maybe not in 2011.

elltrain22
11-19-2009, 09:34 PM
I pretty much started a new thread w/ the same theory 4 min's after yours, so you know me and you are on the same page.

TigerJ
11-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Different people have different priorities, though pretty much everyone likes money. Buffalo's a small market team, but Wilson doesn't have a reputation of being a hothead. If you sign with Buffalo, you'll have a little time to build the team, but it's probably going to be a pretty challenging task and will take a while. I don't know if Wilson's age would be a factor to people. If Wilson dies, we all know there are huge questions about what happens to the franchise, but I think that's probably more of a concern to us fans than to a prospective coach.