Is anyone else a little bit more excited for this next game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Is anyone else a little bit more excited for this next game?

Is anyone else a little bit more excited for this next game (compared to last couple)? Almost like they have a feeling the Bills might actually win?
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • malo
    • Sep 2009

Re: Is anyone else a little bit more excited for this next game?

No not me. Fitzpatrick is worse than trent. I'm literally laughing at the predection thread.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

I am...im hoping Fitzy and Trent both break their legs and Brohm comes in and lights it up!!!

however I am not looking forward to MJD carrying our entire team 70 yards for a score, bc, sure as day, he will do.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

I'm just interested to see if the team plays with a different attitude. More passion , more intense and not soft.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Throne Logic
          Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          I'm just interested to see if the team plays with a different attitude. More passion , more intense and not soft.
          and fewer stupid mistakes
          Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

i think they may come out with a different attitude and win this game. It'll be a win of jet/panther fame where Del rio just out coaches himself and hands us a game. But that being said, for 2009 bills fashion, when you think they are riding 0-whatever to the bottom, they'll squeak out a win. and just when you think, "maybe we can put a little string of wins together" they'll lose by a 20+ margin.

They just lost by a 20+ margin, fired the coach, benched the qb, and are already looking foward to next year. They are going to annoyingly win this game with their plain offense, and pathetic defense.

a handful of people will give us the playoff picture, 50% of us will get on board,and all the other games that need to go in our favor will, but we will lose. then we lose out, then we announce the new coach, people show up at the airport and rub out buffalonianess off on the new guy, he never wins, and leaves fed up.

This is the life I've choosen.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Yes. We'll have a coach who looks like he cares.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

not one bit. the next game im gonna be excited about is next seasons opener
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

No, I hope they lose out.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                    We play to win the game!
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                    No, I hope they lose out.
                    Even if Brohm plays? I rather see him win games and showcase to me that he may be worthy of starter role. That way we don't targer a qb in round 1

Comment

• Buddo
                      • Mar 2007

Can't say I'm looking forward to it too much. The Jags may not be a great team, but they've been improving. With Stroud out, and Williams not fully fit, any thoughts of stopping the run, have largely evaporated. I'm interested to see if there's a different 'feel' to both the offence and defence, but I'm not hopeful of us winning, at all.
                      From what I've seen of Fitzpatrick, he is just as likely to throw an interception as a completion. The only difference being, he may get the int a little further down the field. I like his attitude, but he doesn't back it up with any degree of talent I'm afraid.
                      About the only way I see the Bills winning tbh, is by returning punts/kicks for TDs, and Byrd actually getting one off another int, unless they seriously adopt the wildcat for a lot more plays, with Jackson throwing it around.

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Not really.

The recent news is all geared towards turing it around in 2010, which gives me long term hope, not short term. This season is a waste.

Our roster hasn't improve at all & Jones-Drew is probably thinking he'll have a monster game this Sunday.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

I was looking forward to it. With Stroud out, not so much now....

like justa said, though- it will still be interesting to see if these guys start playing like they give a ****. They better, because there are at least 40 guys playing for their jobs right now.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            I was looking forward to it. With Stroud out, not so much now....

like justa said, though- it will still be interesting to see if these guys start playing like they give a ****. They better, because there are at least 40 guys playing for their jobs right now.
                            40?

I would say more than that.

Who would you say will be back? Evans. McGee. Moorman. Levitre. Wood. Nelson. Byrd. Other than that, there are no assurances, imo.
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• streetkings01
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              40?

I would say more than that.

Who would you say will be back? Evans. McGee. Moorman. Levitre. Wood. Nelson. Byrd. Other than that, there are no assurances, imo.
                              Only guys I know without a doubt will be back with this team in 2010 are Wood, Levitre, Evans and Jackson. On defense....Maybin, McKelvin, Byrd and McGee. Not sure about everyone else.....I could easily see the rest of these guys cut or traded.
                              You can call me streetkings

Comment

Working...
                              X