PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see TOs presser from Wednesday?

soapman
11-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Sorry if this has been posted. He pretty much threw Trent under the bus and said Fitz gives them a better chance to win. Said Fitz has more experience and basically should not have been benched after the bye.

RockStar36
11-20-2009, 11:49 AM
He is just telling his opinion, how is that throwing him under the bus again?

I guess this means several other players threw him under the boss too. Truth hurts sometimes.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Someone posted on TO's twitter. Hey Terrell do you think Fitzpatrick will hit you in the facemask of your helmet for another missed passed. TO booted the guy off his twitter. It was pretty funny, I read about it on another board.

DraftBoy
11-20-2009, 11:55 AM
I agree with TO.

yordad
11-20-2009, 11:59 AM
Hey TYPO, ARE YOU READING THIS?

BuffaloBlitz83
11-20-2009, 12:06 PM

I was a Edwards backer myself. And I agreed that he deserved to start over Losman, I don't feel he gives us a better shot at winning over Fitz but it does not matter, because the difference is so minimal. Get him out since he has no future here and last thing we want is him winning games to delay the guard change to Brohm. I support whoever is the starter regardless. When JP and Holcomb were QB's I backed them too 100%. Only QB I did not was Rob Johnson.

And Trent is finished. He doesn't have it. And I'm happy Fitz is starting cause it'll be sooner than later for Brohm to get some action and experience. As Brohm has more skill and potential than both of current QB's. I hope Fitz plays for 2 weeks, then Brohm gets in there!!!

Griff
11-20-2009, 04:30 PM
TO just likes Fitz because he makes his stats look better. TO has never worried about wins, just TO.

Dr. Pepper
11-20-2009, 04:37 PM
at least Fitz will take chances when he has to.

Crisis
11-20-2009, 05:22 PM

it's too bad that when he takes chances they're usually about 10 feet off target.

Typ0
11-20-2009, 05:30 PM

I don't have any problem with TO voicing his opinion. He's just supporting the current decision that have been made but of course it's something negative about something.

Typ0
11-20-2009, 05:31 PM
it's too bad that when he takes chances they're usually about 10 feet off target.

Every receiver in the league would love to have a guy that would just throw the ball up there. There is a reason why players aren't making personnel decisions.

Mahdi
11-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Sorry if this has been posted. He pretty much threw Trent under the bus and said Fitz gives them a better chance to win. Said Fitz has more experience and basically should not have been benched after the bye.
All he said was that Fitz was more experienced. No controversy here.

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2009, 06:23 PM
t.o. sucks dick. can't catch a cold.

SABURZFAN
11-20-2009, 06:33 PM
All he said was that Fitz was more experienced. No controversy here.

TO is wrong because Edwards has more starts at QB than Fitz has.

Typ0
11-20-2009, 09:19 PM
TO is wrong because Edwards has more starts at QB than Fitz has.

RF played in another situation though.

soapman
11-20-2009, 10:47 PM
I don't honestly think he has any faith in Trent. Game time, Trent actually has RF by a mile as far as experience but if you read TOs lips from last Sunday he clearly says "For example, I'm open every *****in play, and he don't throw me the ball, he don't see me"

BuffaloBlitz83
11-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Evans is better than TO

trapezeus
11-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Trent's thrown more TD's to him...but to each his own. Trent's done here and Fitz is pretty much all we got.

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2009, 11:14 PM
the bills do have stinky trent for another year, correct?

soapman
11-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Trent's thrown more TD's to him...but to each his own. Trent's done here and Fitz is pretty much all we got.

So that's a whopping one more than Fitz?

Griff
11-21-2009, 05:41 PM

too bad he doesn't have the talent to succeed when he takes chances.

trapezeus
11-21-2009, 06:50 PM
So that's a whopping one more than Fitz?

point being that TO isn't really performing all that well with the balls that came to him. i've never heard of getting a WR into rhythm with a lot of throws even if they drop them.

every other receiver if they drop 2 passes in a game pretty much just lost any chance of getting more passes thrown to him in that game.

the QB situation is very bad and fitz isn't going to be better than edwards. it is what it is.

BertSquirtgum
11-21-2009, 08:08 PM
i personally think edwards is better than fitz but i am not coaching this team. i feel like they should have left his stank ass in there and if he continued to flounder, then put brohm in(when ready) for rest of the season.

trapezeus
11-22-2009, 09:36 AM
i think edwards losing his job is becoming more than his play on the field. i think he lost total respect of other players. they know the plays being called. they know where the ball is intended to go. and if it isn't getting there and they know out of 10 plays where 6-8 are suppose to be thrown 10-20 yawrds to receivers and he went 10 for 10 to RB out of the backfield, they know.

They know they can't trust him. And he isn't enough of a leader to overcome it with this team. i think he lost the job because no one on the team trusted him and he did nothing to try to win it back.